Loader
logo

A World of Ice and Fire 2.0

Started by Produno, September 23, 2017, 04:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Radon on September 28, 2017, 03:52:42 PM
Quote from: DariusTargaryen on September 28, 2017, 03:27:35 PM
Guys i need help sometimes the kingdom I'm the a vessels as, the want war against me? like wut. then i have to pay them for peace.... a bug maybe
You are executing a lord

i am but really seems like a bug then, if you can't kill them ur at war with

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on September 28, 2017, 03:36:03 PM
Quote from: DariusTargaryen on September 28, 2017, 03:27:35 PM
Guys i need help sometimes the kingdom I'm the a vessels as, the want war against me? like wut. then i have to pay them for peace.... a bug maybe

Are you using any cheats for your game? Whether that be ctrl + x / import/export.

Also, are you using "patrols" before being part of a faction? or using troops like The Tattered Prince, Ulf or Sellsword Captain's to do patrols?

got a message that marsel levy ? then i looked at his troops and he has all of mine :/ kinda worked a long time for them

Executing lords causes every other lord to hate you, it is known....
As for your Marshall this was answered on another thread. They have the ability to take troops from your garrisons as a levy, it's a native warband thing.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

beautifull mod !
the only problem I have is that i only have 2 pages of banners wich are not from GOT.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview