3.882 GB
Jun 16, 2017 @ 6:54am
Mar 9 @ 11:37am
51 Change Notes ( view )

Subscribe to download
A World of Ice and Fire

Description
[www.youtube.co.uk]

Be prepared to create your own house and challenge the Seven Kingdoms in this adaptation of A Game of Thrones.

A gritty world awaits you full of treachery and traitorous kings lords and knights. Will you survive the slaughter and take the Iron throne, or will you succumb to the traitorous ways that goes forth in Westeros and Essos.

Please go check out my new game SpaceSlog.

Additional info:
  • This mod will only run with Directx9.
  • If you have issues with textures then please make sure shadows on plants are turned up full and shader settings are on highest.
  • This mod defaults to hardcore mode, if you are finding it difficult then change your settings found within the camp menu.
  • Issues with crashing then make sure load textures on demand is ticked on.

Learn how you can keep multiple versions of each modification so you do not lose your previous save games by watching the video below.

https://youtu.be/_dRE34NE6Do

You can check out our web page which contains lots of useful information.
Official Webpage[www.AWorldofIceandFire.co.uk]

If you encounter any bugs or need support regarding this modification then please visit our forums.
Official Forums[www.aworldoficeandfire.co.uk]

For Mac users or anyone else having issues with this download, you can download the files from ModDB.
AWoIaF ModDB Page

Feel free to join our Discord.
Discord Invite[discord.gg]

Please support me on my YouTube channel and over on my Twitter. (Links on the right)
Popular Discussions View All (1863)
Jun 8 @ 1:10pm
Can you still send lords to the wall in 9.3
littledreamer
Jun 5 @ 2:32pm
PINNED: V9.2 has been released.
Produno
Feb 3 @ 12:47am
PINNED: V9.0 Release!
Produno
7,241 Comments
Fallen Lord Jun 7 @ 3:15am 
@London
Glad you like the mod! Produno has done amazing things no doubt! I have loved being a part of the development team over the years.

Produno is a good dude and very talented. You should check out his own game SpaceSlog when it is released. You can Wishlist his game SpaceSlog right now, which is a great way to say thank you for all his hard work and dedication on the mod.

I will test play that at my leisure and then talk to Produno about it if it is an issue.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Play on my friend :)
Lindon Jun 6 @ 3:01pm 
As a preface, I want to thank the mod team for creating & continuing development on arguably my favorite mod of all time. Amazing stuff, sincerely.

A small issue I've noticed on the current build is the item variation seems off, especially from culture to culture. Most every shop carries the exact same horses, weapons, & armor. For instance, after 100 days, I encountered splinted greaves for the very first time while I've seen something like masterwork exquisite short bows 5 or 6 times in the same span. I don't think I've entered a city that didn't have at least two bastard-swords on hand as another example.

It seems particularly difficult to find Essos cultured gear as most free cities carry just the general items. It could just be very weird rng for me as I haven't seen anyone else bring it up, but I thought it might be useful to bring up on the off chance anyway.

(P.S. if anyone hasn't downloaded WSE2 yet it's a lifesaver, trust me)
NHL12 Jun 5 @ 2:31pm 
um... not to be the bear of bad news but... this is prob the first time in awoiaf experience (since 2020) where i ever had a westerlands playthrough where everyone declared war on them except the iron islands... lmfao, and yes its sandbox

so... i dont wanna be that guy who says that was just random but still... the odds of that happening are just weird, and no one else is beefing on anyone, lmfao... what gives pruduno

now i dont wanna reroll ive enjoyed my time so far but just saying, what the heck is going on... not a fair fight !
NHL12 Jun 4 @ 8:23am 
i stand corrected, our first major bug... we have an asssinante the merchant quest at sunspear by "ryon allyrion"... and there's invisible walls blocking the areas where you gotta kill em, and you cannot leave the quest so... major bug !

(solution)... restart the game, on reload you're forced to redo the quest but this time, i was able to run around the area from the back and enter his zone (cause he's stuck in a mime box) and take him out, so that's a solution fix to a bug glitch...

first major bug of 9.3... aka "experience destroyer"... but was resolved, spread the word !

:lunar2019grinningpig:
NHL12 Jun 3 @ 1:16pm 
no lie tho, prob one of the best updates since, fixed the robber knights

made them actually "in the game" lmao
NHL12 Jun 3 @ 9:54am 
9.3 standalone is available on moddb btw
_Hoot_ Jun 2 @ 2:33pm 
Just enlist in the Bolton Army but when i got a promotion i got a North uniform and not a Bolton's...i know it's a small thing and probably dumb to ask....but anyway to remedy that...maybe.
ThatGuyInYourBathroom May 28 @ 7:39pm 
I'm having an issue with the workshop download, where upon launching the game, the text looks like it's written in Arabic, but it's clearly fragmented and warped. I've reinstalled it 3 times through workshop to no avail - anyone have this problem?
NHL12 May 27 @ 6:17pm 
a world of

ice

and fire... only one can save the world from... the night man king guy... ooohhhh nooo

who will it be, a woman ! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :lunar2019deadpanpig:
Fallen Lord May 26 @ 5:45pm 
Recommend using WSE2 to help prevent crashes and any time errors. Makes a massive difference including helping with memory leak issues, game engine optimization, and increasing fps capabilities and stability.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jXZhUDIw-1E&pp=ygUJV3NlMiByYXds