Loader
logo

Recent posts

Help & Support / Not sure if bug or my mistake....
Last post by rumpelstilzz - February 27, 2024, 11:46:38 AM
The quest to raze the temple or the bearded priests does not finish. I razed the temple, defeated the revenge troops by kiting them into the rallied troops of my allies. I started the battle myself to make sure it works. Killed Calypso from the dialogue in prisoner menu and retrieved the glaive. But quest giver does not accept it as done. Did I have to take Calypso back alive for quest giver to kill him? Or did it bug out at some time?

Edit: I just read the patch log for 9.1 so ignore this post :D Many thanks.
V9.0 / Re: hostile civilians in city ...
Last post by tos1 - February 26, 2024, 09:23:07 PM
I'm not the developer and also don't have the answer. I sometimes meet the same situation. In some specific towns, it is often difficult to find the last person standing, making it a struggle. (The same can be said for prisonbreak missions including castles other than towns.)

I consider this to be one of the puzzles in this MOD and I enjoy playing. (Of course, sometimes I just can't find the enemy and time is up. In the case, I give up and discard the task of the game.)

While at least one companion left or the enemies shoot arrows, we can see which direction they are, but after all the companions are defeated and no arrow comes it can be difficult to spot the enemies. However, once we know the approximate location, they are usually in the same place, so we can deal with it the next time. The direction of the enemy's occasional shouts can also be a hint.

As I reported in the reply to a v8.* topic "So much bugs in Iron Islands" (today I added images to it), the last enemy is often getting stuck at a hole on the 2nd floor in case of Castle Black. This is obviously a different issue left inherited to v9.1 and the stuck enemy is hard to beaten using the player's powerless wooden stick, but it's not impossible to beat him. I'm enjoying also the stuck bug.
V9.0 / Re: Number of tools needed for...
Last post by tos1 - February 25, 2024, 08:07:40 PM
I understand from your explanation that the plural is intentional. While the number of soldiers and amount of money to prepare is completely specified, the number of tools is not specified, so as mentioned above, the player unnecessarily spends in-game time and real time to collect multiple tools. I posted this because I thought it was unreasonable.
V9.0 / Re: i keep getting an errorcod...
Last post by Produno - February 25, 2024, 12:42:46 PM
This is fixed for next release.
V9.0 / Re: Gift: Needed num, Tile, Fi...
Last post by Produno - February 25, 2024, 12:40:08 PM
Fixed #1

Velvet and oil are sold, they are just quite rare.
V9.0 / Re: Winner/loser names after d...
Last post by Produno - February 25, 2024, 12:26:12 PM
For now i have removed the option to duel him.
V9.0 / Re: Goal of the Always Winter ...
Last post by Produno - February 25, 2024, 12:18:04 PM
I have updated this, thanks.
V9.0 / Re: Text: "he Water Gardens", ...
Last post by Produno - February 25, 2024, 12:06:41 PM
Fixed, thanks :)
V9.0 / Re: Number of tools needed for...
Last post by Produno - February 25, 2024, 12:03:25 PM
In English, you wouldn't say i need 'a tool' unless its a very specific tool, which in this case its not, as the game just describes them as tools (Not any specific type of tool).
V9.0 / Re: The player speaks weapon s...
Last post by Produno - February 25, 2024, 11:58:04 AM
Fixed, thankyou.