Author Topic: 5.3 bugs  (Read 498 times)

Offline Indo95

• Global Moderator
  • Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Vale
on: January 28, 2020, 04:43:23 PM
just gonna add any bugs found besides whats already stated on discord.

- there are peasants/bandits being stuck in essos town walls when being robbed at night.

- besides the new castles, the wall prison escape sequence has enemies being stuck in the walls.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 04:53:56 PM by Indo95 »

Offline thenextking

• Squire
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dragonstone
Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 06:08:07 PM
Princess Khiarai Died during a siege, which is sad since I spent 150000k to hire her  :'(

Robber and exiled knights are not attacking caravans and peasants anymore. They atack only you and people belonged to your faction.

Many castles do not have a prison guard and the respective prison door.

Celraenos (Norvos) siege bug remains. Many Essosi factions have a castle like Celraenos, so I think it would be a good idea take a look in this bug.

Offline Produno

• AWOIAF Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lord Commander
  • AWOIAF Lead Developer
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Faction: The North
Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 02:00:29 PM
Princess Khiarai Died during a siege, which is sad since I spent 150000k to hire her  :'(

Whats?! How?? lol. Companions are hardcoded not to die o0

A list of castles would be awesome ;)

Offline thenextking

• Squire
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dragonstone
Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 04:36:42 AM

Whats?! How?? lol. Companions are hardcoded not to die o0

A list of castles would be awesome ;)

Bad news. I lost a battle and gendry also disapeared. I went to the characters screen and says his whereabout is unkown. Also, when i ask for information in taverns his name do not appear in the dialogue  :(

Here goes a List of Essosi castles:

Volantis: Varillos and Gongaeron

Qohor: Aritheos and Nestaris

Norvos: Celraenos

Lorath: Nalah

Bravos: Narralis and Beliros

Pentos: Vaeltaris and laziros

Myr: Maenennis and Garrero

Lys: Jorar

I've never seen this model of castle in Westeros

Offline Tedeum

• Regular
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 16, 2020, 11:23:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/SH9bJYW.jpg

That scene is bugged since i played 2.0 version.

My army has been massacred because reinforcements never came  - they can't get to the shore or has been broke legs (instantly felt unconscious) when trying off ships. Cant even autocalc that battle.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 11:25:56 PM by Sangrin »

Braydin Nilsson

Reply #5 on: March 17, 2020, 07:58:24 PM
Will there be any fix to the very annoying problem with seducing companions? I still can't change their dialogue to anything else but then "Sorry, I got no time for that foreplay" Even with how high my charisma is and relations with them. Is there a way to fix this?

Offline Tedeum

• Regular
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 18, 2020, 04:44:18 PM
AW, next bug. Tyrosh and Dragonstone were defeated, game says that theirs faction cease to exist, in diplomacy menu i can't even send emmisary to thier rulers, Stannis has left relam but they are still at war with various faction. And they all sitting im my capital.  https://imgur.com/a/V3CkFXc

And yes, this happend secon time to me, last time on 2.0 version.  I am slowly coming to the conclusion that it makes no sense to trying to fix mod and better focus on making new one - on bannerlord.

edit2

Annnd and its keep coming! This time Doran Martell have some kind of split personality. Happend to me after Stormlands where recreated via rebelion https://imgur.com/a/66YACtk

Ok, im done. This is defenitly not 5.3 but 0.5.3
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 05:19:29 PM by Sangrin »

Offline Produno

• AWOIAF Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lord Commander
  • AWOIAF Lead Developer
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Reply #7 on: March 20, 2020, 03:29:09 PM
Will there be any fix to the very annoying problem with seducing companions? I still can't change their dialogue to anything else but then "Sorry, I got no time for that foreplay" Even with how high my charisma is and relations with them. Is there a way to fix this?

What is your relation with the companion you are trying to seduce?

https://i.imgur.com/SH9bJYW.jpg

That scene is bugged since i played 2.0 version.

My army has been massacred because reinforcements never came  - they can't get to the shore or has been broke legs (instantly felt unconscious) when trying off ships. Cant even autocalc that battle.

You need to play this scene with a low battle size. The only other options are for me to remove the scene or remake it, i dont have time to remake it...

Annnd and its keep coming! This time Doran Martell have some kind of split personality. Happend to me after Stormlands where recreated via rebelion https://imgur.com/a/66YACtk

Do you have the dialogues for the rebellion happened? This is remnants from Brytenwalda i think so i will just remove it rather than try to fix it. Infact, i updated it from VC. Was Doran still present in the game? Including Dorne?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 03:46:41 PM by Produno »

Hedgeknight

Reply #8 on: March 20, 2020, 04:59:38 PM

1. Companions do not seem to always generate +3 RTR after their trip. Dialogue for I want to be king remains active even when they return after X days.

2. Some of Bronson Snow's dialogues seem mixed up between the two requests (support vs info).

3. As you stroll into Dragonstone, the main gate banners are always locked to a Tully banner regardless who owns Dragonstone.

4. Some of the feast tourneys bets are taken at 1:1 even when trying out the first time there. Moat Cailin is one example I remember.

- there are peasants/bandits being stuck in essos town walls when being robbed at night.
5. The above also true for one peasant at Riverrun.

6. Gear penalties don't seem to work linearly (might be an engine issue). For e.g. Wearing a helm or carrying a heavy reduces power draw by 1when individually equipped, but equipping both still only reduces power draw by 1.

7. If during the intro fight at Kingslanding the game is saved and quit, on reloading the player spawns at Oldtown.

Offline Tedeum

• Regular
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: March 21, 2020, 03:13:27 PM
I think it will be best that you will see yourself. Thats my save file.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d0b3vo16o0ucer9/sg08.sav/file

Warband 1.174 / AWIOAF 5.3

Was Doran still present in the game? Including Dorne?

Yes, he "defected" to Stormlands with his fliefs but he is also leader of Dorne.  On the other hand Dragonstone and Tyrosh ceased to exist, thier leaders are in exile, but  their lords just staying en masse in my capital.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 03:33:06 PM by Sangrin »

Offline Hedgeknight

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: March 21, 2020, 04:25:21 PM

1. Companions do not seem to always generate +3 RTR after their trip. Dialogue for I want to be king remains active even when they return after X days.

Further testing revealed that this happens if you are on a paid boat. The companions report reads "attempting to rejoin" and a little while after you've disembarked at your chosen destination, the companion rejoins, but it forgets the mission.
Said companion can immediately be sent on another 21day run for RTR.

Offline Hedgeknight

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: March 25, 2020, 05:44:00 AM
It seems I can get only 1 prisoner of each type when I jump in to help out fellow lords (irrespective of how my companions are placed in party).

Offline Produno

• AWOIAF Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lord Commander
  • AWOIAF Lead Developer
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Reply #12 on: March 25, 2020, 06:17:17 PM
It seems I can get only 1 prisoner of each type when I jump in to help out fellow lords (irrespective of how my companions are placed in party).

Are you playing on the latest version? This should have been fixed.

Offline Hedgeknight

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: Today at 05:48:39 AM

Are you playing on the latest version? This should have been fixed.

Yep, version 5.3  patched from version 5.1 downloaded from ModDB.
I noticed your patch has a Resource folder and a new Resources folder with some files repeated Am I correct in assuming that's related to the banner-lord compatibility and a non issue.