Loader
logo

The Iron Islands and 90% of the Castles in the game are broken

Started by luke boylan, October 19, 2019, 12:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I would like to start this by saying if it weren't for a few issues then this would be possibly the greatest mod I've ever played. and yes as i say in the subject i consider this your game, not mod because it's soooo good and changes so much.

1) The Iron Islands troops are so unbalanced ( i know its not a bug) that I almost think it might be a bug in my game because they do 100+ damage with ONE thrown axe and they all get 5 and EVERY type of unit has them. its so bad that I now will no longer be playing this mod. (unless it's changed or I play as the ironborn)

2) Every castle has an issue with buildings, flints finger has a floor that goes off a cliff, I can't remember the name but Howland reeds castle/fort/ marsh place has a bit of wooden floor that has invisible holes in them.

3) on the how many troops do you want to fight with you im limited to 3, yes, THREE.

4) there should really be some repercussions for choosing stark at the red wedding.

5) enemies can just walk through fortresses making riverrun the bloody gate the wall and moat calin utterly pointless. though this is just a Warband thing so IDK what you can do bout that.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview