Loader
logo

4.3.6 Targ Lords and Aegon still not respawning, even after update

Started by xcrunner, August 01, 2019, 02:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello all,

I ran into a common bug people are mentioning: Aegon Targaryen and his lords won't respawn. I updated my game, hoping it would fix the issue. The issue is still ongoing. Could someone please help me figure out how to fix this, or even edit my game to leave the faction so I can make my own kingdom? Thank you very much for the help.

Quote from: xcrunner on August 01, 2019, 02:40:47 AM
Hello all,

I ran into a common bug people are mentioning: Aegon Targaryen and his lords won't respawn. I updated my game, hoping it would fix the issue. The issue is still ongoing. Could someone please help me figure out how to fix this, or even edit my game to leave the faction so I can make my own kingdom? Thank you very much for the help.

xcrunner,

If you are running a saved game from a previous version this bug is known to carry over.  A quick way to change factions is just to enable your cheat menu and talk to a lord of another faction and it will be an option in the cheat dialouge.  I wish I could tell you a way to edit the save game to start your own faction.

Quote from: Tages Grey on August 01, 2019, 08:40:28 PM
Quote from: xcrunner on August 01, 2019, 02:40:47 AM
Hello all,

xcrunner,

If you are running a saved game from a previous version this bug is known to carry over.  A quick way to change factions is just to enable your cheat menu and talk to a lord of another faction and it will be an option in the cheat dialouge.  I wish I could tell you a way to edit the save game to start your own faction.

Thank you very much!