Loader
logo

NEW RED WEDDING

Started by starkkin, June 07, 2019, 11:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was roleplaying right and work my way to Lordship (riverland). Then the redwedding event happen and I FREAKING MANAGE TO SAVE ROB STARK!   :D :D
He didn't die ! i was so surprise because he always dies on my last 7 playthrough. The TWINS (Frey) and DREADFORT (Bolton) is now on westerland side :D i was just amazed. Thank you modders!
young wolf Reigns!

Yes, you can save him, from what I can tell the easiest way is to rush up the stairs and kill the crossbowmen on the far side, or get them to shoot at you instead of him, it's still a close fought thing for me though.

Nothing that happens outside has any effect, like I can go in with 300 men, lost 250 of them in that fight (never happens), and at the end of the event, still have 300. It's essentially a large tournament, and Rob either wins or loses the tournament, with drastic effect.

Quote from: starkkin on June 07, 2019, 11:07:28 PM
I was roleplaying right and work my way to Lordship (riverland). Then the redwedding event happen and I FREAKING MANAGE TO SAVE ROB STARK!   :D :D
He didn't die ! i was so surprise because he always dies on my last 7 playthrough. The TWINS (Frey) and DREADFORT (Bolton) is now on westerland side :D i was just amazed. Thank you modders!
young wolf Reigns!

Thanks for sharing this, I tried and failed ever so miserably!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview