Loader
logo

Daenerys stuck on sea.

Started by SlySlav, April 28, 2019, 11:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've done the Varys quest line and Targaryens had invaded Westeros. I wanted to join them but I couldn't find Daenerys. When I asked any of the vassals if they knew where she is at she wasn't listed among vassals so I cheated to find her. She was patrolling the sea between Essos and Westeros and only dialogue options were "Surrender or die!" or "Nothing. We will leave you in peace". pls help. :(

I noticed the same thing. Not sure if this is relevant information, but I was denied property from Roose Bolton and started my own kingdom, taking my castles/towns with me, and at war with the north. I don't know if you can't be king during this transition or not, but I had previously married Sansa and did not want to deny her a home by leaving the north without a place to stay. 

Hey. I have the same problem, i've done all the Varys quest line and after the invasion received a letter to pledge allegiance to queen Daenerys, which i didn t right awaya, after some days when to try to do it and can't she's in an island close to dragonstone and only 2 options of dialogue. Does anyone knows how to pledge to house targaryen from other source, does kill her party solve anything (she has 1800 troops so kinda impossible to defeat her for now).

P.S.: Is there any discord to this mod to the community discuss?

no all the time but the weirdest thing is that all the targaryen vassals renounce their titles and join me...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview