Loader
logo

[2.51] Settlement's bug

Started by god666, October 25, 2017, 10:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 25, 2017, 10:00:12 AM Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 12:02:50 AM by god666
1. The Settlement's Man-at-arms has a bug. When i ask him for training, he always stop training after a weak and he never train my garrison units (even peasants).
UPDATE: I tested in my castle (Quartigar), the same behavior: After a week (payment time), they stop training units. I tried using a Thoros (no traineer), creighton (traineer 3, level 11) and citizen.

1a. I tested the man-at-arms/minister training again. They promoted the peasant to levy, only. I did wait for 2 months (using infinity camp) and they didnt promote the levy.

2. The armourer and man-at-arms are outside of the settlement

3. Maybe it is a bug: the second tier of settlement is better than third tier. The second tier has archer platform on walls, and the third tier does not have.

4. I cant refine weapons on settlement blacksmith, but i can refine armor on armourer

EXTRA: The tracks (arrows of unit direction on world map) is not showing. Image: https://imgur.com/a/Tteti

EDIT: I'd like to know if the fix of possible bug #1 will break the save. Because, it will compromise my late game.

I was testing on cheat mode on.

Version: 2.51

3. It seems that 3rd-tier is the same scene as the 1st-tier. I'm think that scenes for the settlement aren't final versions.

As for the tracks, this mod uses different icon for them. Instead of arrows, there are a lot of horseshoe prints. Though, I've mostly seen them for big armies. Maybe they're just very small for little warbands?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview