Loader
logo

[2.51] Bugs

Started by Junior, October 22, 2017, 10:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello,

I've finally be able to make an account here :D

I spend a lot of time on the 2.2/2.5 and 2.51 now and here's my bug list :
- Dire wolf doesen't really joins : you got  a blue text message and nothing in your party
- Cathelyn Stark, Syrio, Ser Baristhan Selmy, Anguy have hair problems and not only hairs. Stats for the compagnions seems broken even in 2.51 ( cf patch logs)
-Ennemies routing but got stucked at the end of the map resulting on my party being able to kill them
- Chain tournaments, I was able to make 3x the Winterfell tournament in 2/3 days ig, I don't remember to have already been able to chain them like these

Hope that it will help :)

Quote from: Junior on October 22, 2017, 10:26:49 PM
Hello,

I've finally be able to make an account here :D

I spend a lot of time on the 2.2/2.5 and 2.51 now and here's my bug list :
- Dire wolf doesen't really joins : you got  a blue text message and nothing in your party
- Cathelyn Stark, Syrio, Ser Baristhan Selmy, Anguy have hair problems and not only hairs. Stats for the compagnions seems broken even in 2.51 ( cf patch logs)
-Ennemies routing but got stucked at the end of the map resulting on my party being able to kill them
- Chain tournaments, I was able to make 3x the Winterfell tournament in 2/3 days ig, I don't remember to have already been able to chain them like these

Hope that it will help :)

1. It shows up on your screen during battles and walking around scenes.
2.Being fixes I think but you can try the modDB version of you're using steam.
3.All the time? Cause I've never seen this.
4. This is due to a feast being on. During a feat there is a tournament every day until end of feast.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

3. No, only rarely sometimes. It happened twice to me. One time with beyond-the-Wall snowy hills battlemap. Other time with Dorne sandy hills. Standart battles, no vegetation on those maps. Though, it was earlier, in 2.2, but I haven't seen anything in changelogs.

October 23, 2017, 10:17:44 AM #3 Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 10:27:34 AM by Junior
Quote from: H3YimDR3W on October 23, 2017, 05:53:24 AM
1. It shows up on your screen during battles and walking around scenes.
2.Being fixes I think but you can try the modDB version of you're using steam.
3.All the time? Cause I've never seen this.
4. This is due to a feast being on. During a feat there is a tournament every day until end of feast.

1. Ah, well I will check that point so  :P Thx I thought it was a companion like the others ones
2. That is a point, I'm not a Steam user but a GOG one ☝🏼, so I can't get the last version on Steam. And unfortunately I think that the patch uploaded on ModDB is corrupted : last version has been uploaded the 18th and I downloaded it the 19th, and still I got the problem with companion faces and stats, despite the fact that my main screen shows me : 2.51  :-\
3. Not all the time it's random but as mentioned I only saw that on flat grounds and with no obstacles to annoyed these cowards 🙂
4.Ah thanks you I was always moving after have won a tournament but I will stay longer if it is normal : easy money :D

New bugs noticed in 2.51 :
-As a vassal of the North In war with the Iron Islands, I got only -1 of relation with them : resulting in if I help them in battle just one time ( or the hiring of iron soldiers event ) they became friendly. And still we are at war against them.
- As a vassal of the North, the event pop where you help a blond girl being violented, as I help Lannisters my relation with Wastelands became friendly... No way !!! 😕

Quote from: Junior on October 23, 2017, 10:59:13 AM
New bugs noticed in 2.51 :
-As a vassal of the North In war with the Iron Islands, I got only -1 of relation with them : resulting in if I help them in battle just one time ( or the hiring of iron soldiers event ) they became friendly. And still we are at war against them.
- As a vassal of the North, the event pop where you help a blond girl being violented, as I help Lannisters my relation with Wastelands became friendly... No way !!! 😕

1. Yeah, this is a weird one, I've seen this too. Attacking an enemy usually resolves this for me.
2. Annoyingly, yes that is correct. A lannister always pays his debts.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Those last ones aren't bugs, they're random events that keep happening to allow you to repair your relations with those factions, in case you want to change team. Me, I'm a team hopper I'll make mercenary contracts but my allegiance is to myself only.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Quote from: Montblanc on October 24, 2017, 01:44:20 AM
Those last ones aren't bugs, they're random events that keep happening to allow you to repair your relations with those factions, in case you want to change team. Me, I'm a team hopper I'll make mercenary contracts but my allegiance is to myself only.

I'm not sure about the second one yes, but it is not really "normal" to be able to be friendly with the Wastelands so easily with an event by the way it is really a minor one
The first, instead, is a true one for me because being at war should decrease relation with a faction from -60 to -40 not -1. Fixing that, you fix these events problems :)

The events are very random, the ironborn one actually makes you lose reputation if you take them in, and gives you reputation if you kill them but that aggravates your relations with the Iron Islands. The westerland family event gives you one or two points in relations, so you aren't suddenly going to make peace with them just with that if you join the North, for example.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

October 28, 2017, 11:59:53 AM #9 Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 12:05:51 PM by Junior
Some new bugs ( always with a new clean save 2.51 ):
- Lys's armorer got some stranges headgear : https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/161339armorerlys.jpg
- WunWun or the other giant can't ride horse => Lys tournament forcing riding horses = bug https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/392650giantsonhorses.jpg
- Challenging a guy courting a lady = the opponnent spawns at the same place as yourself and be able to put you KO pretty easely and quickly

This last is not really a bug but there is a need of balanced troops especially when you are trying to help raiding villages ( event when you train peasants by yourself)
- 60 pirates raiding a village is nasty, on your side you got villagers with you and insta-killed by pirates, finally I'm unable to defend these peasants the opponnent force is a way too strong

Hope that il will hepl to fix and balance the mod a bit :D

You need to bring good troops to defend a village.

Quote from: Badg3r21 on October 28, 2017, 11:56:13 PM

What are good troops for you ? Because defending a village with riverlands rangers and north spearman are not enought with these peasants around :(

Quote from: Junior on October 30, 2017, 11:00:55 AM
Quote from: Badg3r21 on October 28, 2017, 11:56:13 PM

What are good troops for you ? Because defending a village with riverlands rangers and north spearman are not enought with these peasants around :(

North spearman are terrible, try grabbing any other infantry.

November 01, 2017, 09:36:54 AM #13 Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 09:38:42 AM by Gambit77
Quote from: Junior on October 22, 2017, 10:26:49 PM

I can confirm that Syrio and Anguy have appearance problems.  Exporting their npc data here is their face codes:
Anguy
face_key_1 = 0
face_key_2 = 50090
Syrio
face_key_1 = 0
face_key_2 = 97000

I'm thinking we could probably fix it on our end before the next update if someone can post valid face keys for them, if you're still using the version prior to 2.5.

Also I noticed that becoming a Reach vassal doesn't unlock the faction backsmith in Highgarden and Oldtown, didn't test the other two cities but probably the same.

Faction blacksmith requires that your relation with that faction be at least 70 points, regardless of your affiliations.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview