Loader
logo

caravans and lords pathing issue.

Started by Mike, October 18, 2017, 05:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
On one of my playthroughs i have taken over essos, i discovered alot of caravans and a few lords stuck at sunspear they go back and forth trying to go to volantis ect, they just cant figure out what to do, when i give a city back to a faction lets say volantis people going there now can, but people going to myr are still stuck ect, i had to give everything back which makes it impossible to take anything in essos unless you want half your lords derping at sunspear rip roleplay, i have also herd of a similar issue at the iron islands from others, recruiters also seems to struggle crossing the sea :( ... Hope to see a fix soon. love the mod keep it up :)         

October 20, 2017, 10:53:22 PM #2 Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 10:58:38 AM by Dalinar
I am playing as Pentos and 100+ caravans, pirates and patrols are stuck at Gulltown, Sunspear and Dragonstone. They try to leave, but after a few sconds the turn around and repeat.
Not 1 caravan reaches Essos and Exiled knights destroy my kingdom, because all my patrols are chilling at Gulltown.
(Same bug)

best to stay on the mainland for now only seems to happen if you take over citys ect on islands and esso..

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview