Loader
logo

[2.2] Crashing computer (forced restart)

Started by Gambit77, October 15, 2017, 12:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 15, 2017, 12:17:47 AM Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 08:14:17 AM by Gambit77
I've head an issue where while walking around a city my computer gets restarted.  It happened 5 times in Plankytown and once in Volon Therys.
In Plankytown, if instead of going straight to go into the area where the armorsmith and weaponsmith are, you take a left and then follow that path right down the alley it happens.  This spot was repeatable and crashed my computer 3 times.
In, Plankytown, if near the entrance you walk up the stairs to talk to the (I think it was a guard), it happened there, I didn't try to repeat it, I was getting too frustrated. Edit- I tried again tonight, it was repeatable.
In, Plankytown, if near the entrance you head right, it happened there, I didn't try to repeat it, I was getting too frustrated.
I was searching for the guild master but gave up and said fuck Plankytown, that's why I didn't test the second two spots to see if it was repeatable with those.

In Volon Therys, if you head straight out from the castle, it happened there.  I haven't tried to repeat it yet, as it reminded to come report the other crashes from yesterday, the forums where down last nigth went I tried to report them then.

Win 10 up to date, i7, 16GB RAM, 1080 8GB VRAM

Quote from: Gambit77 on October 15, 2017, 12:17:47 AM
I've head an issue where while walking around a city my computer gets restarted.  It happened 5 times in Plankytown and once in Volon Therys.
In Plankytown, if instead of going straight to go into the area where the armorsmith and weaponsmith are, you take a left and then follow that path right down the alley it happens.  This spot was repeatable and crashed my computer 3 times.
In, Plankytown, if near the entrance you walk up the stairs to talk to the (I think it was a guard), it happened there, I didn't try to repeat it, I was getting too frustrated. Edit- I tried again tonight, it was repeatable.
In, Plankytown, if near the entrance you head right, it happened there, I didn't try to repeat it, I was getting too frustrated.
I was searching for the guild master but gave up and said fuck Plankytown, that's why I didn't test the second two spots to see if it was repeatable with those.

In Volon Therys, if you head straight out from the castle, it happened there.  I haven't tried to repeat it yet, as it reminded to come report the other crashes from yesterday, the forums where down last nigth went I tried to report them then.

Win 10 up to date, i7, 16GB RAM, 1080 8GB VRAM

Try toggling Textures on Demand, if this still doesn't work then try redownloading the mod again.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview