Loader
logo

(2.2) Kings Guard Boot Bug

Started by Tages Grey, October 09, 2017, 05:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have been running around with the King's Guard under my command, I was changing out their outfits and every time I closed out the equipment menu and opened it back up they would have a new pair of boots.

Quote from: Tages Grey on October 09, 2017, 05:30:29 PM
I have been running around with the King's Guard under my command, I was changing out their outfits and every time I closed out the equipment menu and opened it back up they would have a new pair of boots.

Not sure how you got the king's guard under your command. So not sure what the issue is try buying the king's guard boots from faction shop @ kings landing and equipping those?
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

As for getting the King's Guard under command I posted earlier in Re: [2.2] Joffrey's Kingsguard disappears after defeat, this post covers the process in accomplishing this feat.  The bug is that if you strip them naked they get a free pair of boots on them after you close the window (I think it is wonderful free boots equal to plate armor boots is a welcomed treat) I am just pointing out a potential exploit that is not intended to be there.

Quote from: Tages Grey on October 09, 2017, 08:26:42 PM
As for getting the King's Guard under command I posted earlier in Re: [2.2] Joffrey's Kingsguard disappears after defeat, this post covers the process in accomplishing this feat.  The bug is that if you strip them naked they get a free pair of boots on them after you close the window (I think it is wonderful free boots equal to plate armor boots is a welcomed treat) I am just pointing out a potential exploit that is not intended to be there.

Very weird, I will try this out and see if it does the same to me.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)