Loader
logo

Loot and Pillage Villages

Started by Taki, October 07, 2017, 05:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The Game always Crashed after i gave the Command to Charge the Peasants of a small Village. Saltshore and other Villages from Westerland.
I didnt know now if this issuse will happen on every Village or only by the one hold by Westerlands.
I am Vassal to the North.
If i notice it on other faction as well i will left a message.

Okay New Information (Its Version 2.2 i didnt mention it before sorry)

It seems that the Game always Chrashed if you want t Enter a "Village Battelfield" and the Westerland is Part of the Battle.
For Example: Lord Rykker of the Westerlands Raided my Fief Pennyhill, i will Fight him near the Village, the Game Crashs.
Also it seems that this Problem is only on the Fiefs in the "Middel" of Westeros appears. At the First Start of the Game Today, right after i Start my PC, i could Raid a Village near Duskendale (Fief of Westerlands) without any Problems, but as soon as i Try to Enter a Second Time a "Village Battlefield/Third Person Screen" it Chrashed.

Quote from: Taki on October 12, 2017, 08:19:43 AM
Okay New Information (Its Version 2.2 i didnt mention it before sorry)

It seems that the Game always Chrashed if you want t Enter a "Village Battelfield" and the Westerland is Part of the Battle.
For Example: Lord Rykker of the Westerlands Raided my Fief Pennyhill, i will Fight him near the Village, the Game Crashs.
Also it seems that this Problem is only on the Fiefs in the "Middel" of Westeros appears. At the First Start of the Game Today, right after i Start my PC, i could Raid a Village near Duskendale (Fief of Westerlands) without any Problems, but as soon as i Try to Enter a Second Time a "Village Battlefield/Third Person Screen" it Chrashed.

Just to confirm so I can replicate this - It's any of the villages that used to belong to the westerlands? And it's when you're defending from an attack from the westerlands?
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

It doesnt matter if i Attack a Village to Raid it by myself or if i Defend against a Enemy Raid.

It actually apears around the Villages of Darry/Harrenhal(didnt know their names sorry) and on any Village in the Westerlands it self. Basicly each Villiage which is around the Riverlands. And it seems that it only Appears for Villiages Hold by Westerland or by Villiages who are Attacked by Westerlands.
I didnt know more sorry.

I have tried my best to replicate this and still cannot. I have joined the north as a vassal, I have been attacking the westerland villages you have pointed out, I even cheated my level to 25 just incase that may have been the issue though they still all work perfectly fine for me.

I guess you will have to try 2.5 later and see if its any better.

Quote from: Produno on October 13, 2017, 05:45:56 PM
I have tried my best to replicate this and still cannot. I have joined the north as a vassal, I have been attacking the westerland villages you have pointed out, I even cheated my level to 25 just incase that may have been the issue though they still all work perfectly fine for me.

I guess you will have to try 2.5 later and see if its any better.

I also couldn't replicate this with attack or defend.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Thanks for the Hard Work of you Guys.
I simply didnt understand what these Problem could be..... Every Time after i Restart my PC the First "Raid" of a Village from the Westerlands, is absolut no Problem.
But after i Raid the First one, i get the Problems i describe above. Bevore i Patch i didnt had these Problem. And its strange, i mean what should a PC Restart change on Game/Save Files and why should these Change only Last for 1 Try.

Yeah i will Wait for 2.5 overall its not a Game breaking Bug, but its annoying :)
Anyway Thanks again, is there a Release Date for 2.5?

Hey me again,

I got the Same Issue as i mention it Early also in Version 2.51. But i didnt get it from the start.
This Time i tried from the Beginning to get more Information.

Loot and Pillage Villages before i Bow my Knee before King Rob was absolut Fine, also it was fine before i get the Dire Wolf and it was OK while Westerland and Riverlands go to War to each Other. But just a little while after Riverlands join the Static War, around Day 82 these Issuse appears. I got also not 1 Companion exept Dire Wolf this time.
Also Restart the Game didnt Change anything. Last Time after Restarting the Game on Patch 2.3 i got a 1 Time Loot and Pillage Option before the Chrash appears again.
I Try now to Restart/Reset the PC and get you the Information if this changed anything.

Best Whishes a small disaapointet Taki (I just love this mod and cant play or use it full features ._.)

Yep as i thought, a Notebook or PC Restart allows me for a little Time to Loot and Raze Villiages again or to Enter the Villiage as a Battelfield, but after 1-2-3 Hours the same Issue happend again and the Game crashed.

Did the Game or Mod produce some temporary Files? Maybe thats the Issue? Because as i said, on the Older Versions it worked absolutly Fine.

I also asked my Brother about these, he studys Programming of Video Games.
He means it could be the Problem that the MOD Produces Temporary Files in the RAM which didnt get deletet after they fullfill their Use and so cause the game to Crash.
Maybe that helps you to find the Problem ^^

Someone can check this? Seems to be a Problem with either Vasal in the North or with the Dire Wolf, cause as Vale Vassal on another game it works fine.

Its probably the direwolf, I shall check it.

Maybe i am the only one with this Problem because my Notebook is a bit older, so temp Files are to many or something, what newer Systems didnt bother, but it would be nice to enjoy the whole game like anyone else, because i really love your Mod Produno, so thank you a lot that u will check it :)

November 11, 2017, 02:51:33 PM #13 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 03:12:00 PM by Produno
Ok, so it crashes every time for me too when I have the dire wolf, so this seems to be the issue.

I have tried adjusting the code but it still crashes for some reason, probably why they didn't allow the dog in these scenes in VC! So I will probably have to remove it too.

Edit*

Removing it seems to be the only way to fix this, so that is what I have done. I shall lock this thread now. Thanks for your help Taki.