Loader
logo

Minister cannot train my troops.

Started by thenextking, September 27, 2017, 06:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Weizen1988 on September 30, 2017, 01:03:38 PM
Does paying them make them happy again, or just not leave that week, so youve gotta bribe them plus anyone else next week until you are bribing them all every week? I tend towards hire them all, then whittle it down by appointing people as vassal or other position, then release leftovers until stable party.

Nope, doesn't make them happy, so you would have to pay them every week, and eventually it would be every companion, 7040 each, every week.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on September 30, 2017, 01:15:56 PM
Quote from: Weizen1988 on September 30, 2017, 01:03:38 PM
Does paying them make them happy again, or just not leave that week, so youve gotta bribe them plus anyone else next week until you are bribing them all every week? I tend towards hire them all, then whittle it down by appointing people as vassal or other position, then release leftovers until stable party.

Nope, doesn't make them happy, so you would have to pay them every week, and eventually it would be every companion, 7040 each, every week.

Noted, I don't think I could make that much with all enterprises, max looting, trade, and inventory going for hardcore cash grabbing, so need to decide who I want beforehand sounds like.

Yep... Here's a "semi-complete" list that i'll be updating to the wiki in the next few days, i've trawled through every .txt file and found 0 info on companion relations so will have to do some in-game research.

Anguy
Dislikes : Dick Crabb, Xhondo
Relation Drops : Attacking Defenseless

Brienne of Tarth
Dislikes : Bronn,
Relation Drops : Failing Quests, Flee Battle

Bronn
Dislikes : Ser Illifer,
Relation Drops : Not Paying Wages,

Crastos
Dislikes : Syrio Forel
Relation Drops : Attacking Defenseless,

Dick Crabb
Dislikes : Anguy, Ser Illifer,
Relation Drops : None

Gendry
Dislikes : Xhondo

Hibald
Dislikes : Gendry

Podrick Payne
Dislikes : None
Relation Drops : Attacking Defenseless,

Qyburn
Dislikes : Shagga Son of Dolf
Relation Drops : Not paying wages, heavy casualites.

Ser Barristan Selmy
Dislikes : Bronn
Relation Drops : Failing Quests, Attacking Defenseless,

Ser Creighton Longbough
Dislikes : Bronn, Shagga Son of Dolf,

Ser Illifer The Penniless
Dislikes : Bronn, Dick Crabb
Relation Drops : Flee Battles

Shagga Son of Dolf
Dislikes : Ser Creighton Longbough,
Relation Drops : Not Paying Wages,

Syrio Forel
Dislikes : Anguy
Relation Drops : Running out of food, Flee battles.

Xhondo
Dislikes : Anguy, Gendry, Thoros of Myr,
Relation Drops : Running out of food, Not paying wages,

Thoros of Myr
Dislikes : Bronn,
Relation Drops : Attack Defenseless,

Dacey Mormont
Dislikes :

Kurlekect
Dislikes :

Sam
Dislikes :

Dongo (Free Folk Only)
Dislikes :
Relation Drops : Running out of food,
*DO NOT SEND TO GATHER RIGHT TO RULE*

Wun-Wun (Free Folk Only)
Dislikes :
Relation Drops : Running out of food,
*DO NOT SEND TO GATHER RIGHT TO RULE*
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Xondo dislikes many people...

maybe it should be more balanced, I mean, each companion should like one companion and dislike one companion. Also, many people dislike Broon.

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on September 30, 2017, 02:19:14 PM
Yep... Here's a "semi-complete" list that i'll be updating to the wiki in the next few days.

To add to the list, Dick Crabb hates fleeing from the battle.
Brienne also likes Podrick, obviously, and hates Thoros.
Dacey likes Thoros and hates Crastos

Quote from: Moose on October 10, 2017, 01:42:13 PM
Quote from: H3YimDR3W on September 30, 2017, 02:19:14 PM
Yep... Here's a "semi-complete" list that i'll be updating to the wiki in the next few days.

To add to the list, Dick Crabb hates fleeing from the battle.
Brienne also likes Podrick, obviously, and hates Thoros.
Dacey likes Thoros and hates Crastos

Yeah, I've got them on the updated version, BUT...

Brienne does not like Pod. She just doesn't dislike him.
Pod does however like Brienne.

If you can't keep them happy they'll constantly ask to leave, not necessarily every week, it also depends on who you have with you, and how you are running your company. Also, the amount you pay for the bribes increases with their level, so if they're higher level they'l ask for more, if they're low level the fee is actually affordable mid-game onwards.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

the truth is that companions won't help with this bug. I tried everything, it doesn't matter what you do, your minister won't train troops. I even tried increase their level and their training skills with cheating, which I don't like to do.  :-[

Basically if decide do not own qathigar, completing the varys questline will be an hell. Trust me, you will have a hard word to bring him 12 skilled bravos. Bravosi are hard to train and weak in battle, which means that will lose a lot of bravoosi trainee before they become 12 skilled bravos.

I hope they change it back to way it was before, I mean, when you simply had to ask your master of laws. It worked perfectly.

Hmm, then your best shot is, either to cheat train them, or level one companion with high Trainer skill (Syrio looks the best bet), and then just waste time away until they get enough experience to level all the way through. I think the trainer skill of every companion and your own character, as well as their levels, also contribute for the total amount of experience your troops gain per day.

On another note, whoever came up with the angry dialogue prompted by having both Shagga son of Dolf and Ser Creighton Longbough in the party I tip my hat to him/her. And anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about should do their best to find and recruit both just to see that.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview