Loader
logo

Few things in V2.

Started by thom.hulsker, September 24, 2017, 03:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 24, 2017, 03:47:41 PM Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 05:57:18 PM by thom.hulsker
When taking the iron throne, the king's guard stays with joffrey.

When asking Brien to spread the word, she asks for a place in your king's guard, and you respond with, "of course, your grace" ???

Even after the message that I conquered the Iron throne and I go to for example Rob stark, he still says the same thing he always did that he as king has bigger plans for his children.

EDIT1: When in Kings Landing, you are in the great hall and choose to go to the streets, the game crashes. Otherwise no problem.
EDIT2: When Dany invades, you get a raven to 'bend the knee', however you dont get the option since she instantly declares war.
EDIT3: Somehow I am at war with The reach, however the game says I'm not. they besiege my cities, my vassals attack them they attack my vassals but no one ever declared war?
           My game just gets a runtime error from time to time and shuts down.
EDIT4: When using "take the field" the game crashed.

I'll keep editing this as I continue playing.

The Game is crashing a lot in Lys. Has anyone noticed this? It crashed with me in many situations: leaving the tonw, arrive at the town, leaving the hall...

Quote from: thom.hulsker on September 24, 2017, 03:47:41 PM
When taking the iron throne, the king's guard stays with joffrey.

When asking Brien to spread the word, she asks for a place in your king's guard, and you respond with, "of course, your grace" ???

Even after the message that I conquered the Iron throne and I go to for example Rob stark, he still says the same thing he always did that he as king has bigger plans for his children.

EDIT1: When in Kings Landing, you are in the great hall and choose to go to the streets, the game crashes. Otherwise no problem.  I've not had this issue in 8 playthroughs... Maybe it's a client issue, try re-installing the mod? Back up your save games first if you're concerned about progress but it could also be a save issue
EDIT2: When Dany invades, you get a raven to 'bend the knee', however you dont get the option since she instantly declares war. Dany only commits to war on the westerlands when she first enters westeros (if you're playing static wars) if not she will commit to war on everyone
EDIT3: Somehow I am at war with The reach, however the game says I'm not. they besiege my cities, my vassals attack them they attack my vassals but no one ever declared war? I'm assuming you have your own faction/kingdom by now? If so, this may be something that requires you to commit to war or send an emmisary to try and make peace, maybe see what options are available with your minister.
           My game just gets a runtime error from time to time and shuts down.
EDIT4: When using "take the field" the game crashed. This will be because of your runtime error, how much RAM does your comptuter have? What version of warband are you using? and also what version of the mod?

I'll keep editing this as I continue playing.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

1: Might be, ill try it out.
2: I I am playing on static wars, and she doesnt declare war on everyone, just me and the Westerlands for some reason, maybe because I am on the Iron throne?
3: I declared war on the manually in order to make peace later on. Just a weird and rather annoying bug.
4: I have 16gb ram, 500gb SSD, latest version of M&B and AWOIAF. Might have been a one time thing but I wasnt feeling like having to re-do everything I did from that point to my last save and made the eddit.

my marsel just came and took 1200 of my men ???? WTF

Quote from: DariusTargaryen on September 28, 2017, 03:31:01 PM

Your marshall took 1200 of your men? No dialogue? If you could post a more in-depth explanation maybe can explain.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on September 28, 2017, 03:34:23 PM
Quote from: DariusTargaryen on September 28, 2017, 03:31:01 PM

Your marshall took 1200 of your men? No dialogue? If you could post a more in-depth explanation maybe can explain.

a pop up came where marshall levy something and then he took all of my troops

They were stationed at one of your garrisons?  If so this has happened to me numerous times.  They have the power to levy troops from your garrisons.  This is why you want a Marshall on good relations with you, or they will seek to limit your power through levying your troops.

Quote from: Tages Grey on September 28, 2017, 04:24:45 PM
They were stationed at one of your garrisons?  If so this has happened to me numerous times.  They have the power to levy troops from your garrisons.  This is why you want a Marshall on good relations with you, or they will seek to limit your power through levying your troops.

thats so bullshit maan he took all of my knights :(

Do you have a screenshot or the exact pop up so I can take a look? This is something I was going to remove or limit, but didn't have time.

This is a base broadband mechanic right?

Its a World of Ice and Fire..... backstabbing and treachery abound.

Quote from: Produno on September 28, 2017, 04:55:23 PM
Do you have a screenshot or the exact pop up so I can take a look? This is something I was going to remove or limit, but didn't have time.

marshall "town/castle levy. i think the message doens't come anymore :(

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview