Loader
logo

Testers for 2.0

Started by Produno, August 04, 2017, 10:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 11, 2017, 05:19:22 AM #15 Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 05:28:57 AM by jipped
Hello, I have only participated in two forums.  Wanted to say thank you for a great mod, and I could probably put two  three hours in to test it a day.

I do not know how to mod. 

One nit pick though is troop cost seems high and upgrading them takes a lot of money.  I actually prefer this mod over ACOK lately though I love both.  It is definitely easier to get a large quality army in acok.

If there's a chance you want a tester, I'm available for it.

Forgive any poor grammar as I'm using my phone for these posts.   Thanks again for your time and effort into this mod.

you can always lower the cost yourself, through the scripts

Quote from: Indo95 on August 11, 2017, 09:56:43 PM
you can always lower the cost yourself, through the scripts

If you care to simplify this process I will be happy to try it.  Do you have a specific preference for the cost?

If this is off topic, feel free to message me.

Im down to help with any testing, im on unemployment for the next few months, loads of free time through out the day. Have done testing for Arma 2/3 mods as well as a few skyrim mods in the past.

I'm down to beta test any releases. Not good at modding myself but I seem to be really good at accidentally breaking any games I play. It's probably a bit too late to hop in to test this release but if you ever need testers for any other major updates I'll always be interested.

I dont know if you remenber me but i can i give a go, and if you need help in a scenario just tell me ;)

Ok, I added you all as testers. Please read the first post in the testers forum and get used to the rules.

I think we have enough testers for now Thanks.

Quote from: Produno on August 18, 2017, 05:39:06 PM
Ok, I added you all as testers. Please read the first post in the testers forum and get used to the rules.

I think we have enough testers for now Thanks.

Thank you for the opportunity, falls on my birthday as well :).  I will begin tonight.

Now that's a birthday present :D
Happy birthday, jipped, and best wishes.

Sweet thanks, just got back home, ill get on it

I have spare time, and I know a bit about code but mostly I deal with 2D graphic. Let me know if U interested.

btw
I've played 1.1 and 1.2 so far. Mod is fine just boats get stuck almost everywhere.