Loader
logo

Arbor seige map V. 1.3

Started by Chris Sterling, July 13, 2017, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I noticed two difficulties with the siege of The Arbor. First: the hill your troops decide to run down to get to the gate if you don't direct them seems to trap them for some reason allowing the siege effects and archers on the wall to pick them off. This is easy to avoid by forcing your troops on a different route. The second it the top of the main tower between the outer wall and the port wall. My troops will walk up the tower stairs but get stuck at very top where the archers on the roof and on the port wall just pick them off. It makes the map virtually impossible to finish, as your troops are unable to access the roof to attack those troops and their longbows make short work of me as soon as I poke my head over the top of the tower. Because they are attacking the main part of the army, the AI tends to fixate on them and attempt to kill them first. I'm sorry I don't have screen shots.

I have attempted to fix this for 2.0. Feel free to re-check the scene after release and if you have more issues then please re-open a bug post in the correct part of the forums. Likely 2.0 bug section.