Loader
logo

Map texture bug

Started by edleamas, July 01, 2017, 11:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Running the mod of a mac. Viking runs perfecly, but whenever I run this mode everything works perfectly story, combat etc but the map is a weird grey white colour the trees on the map are massive and weird looking and beards are a very bright white as if something is missing entirely, the ground and trees during battles experience similar issues. I have tried running the mod at the highest and lowest graphics options to no effect. Please advise if you can as this mod looks incredible

not sure though but it might help if you deactivate dynamic lights (or sth like that) in options

Still have the same problem, even though I turned of dynamic lighting. The map and trees are extremely white, also beards and parts of beards. Do you know how to fix this? Seems like a great mod!!

You have to little bit play with options... try some combinations... and to bug with trees and plants.... u must set realistic shadows on plants in options to full

I am having the same problem as well. I have been messing around with the settings and i cant seem to get it. If you or anyone has figured it out please tell me what you did

Same problem with me. I have played with the Graphic settings for a while. No joy.

Same here!
2.0 made everything look very dark, all the armour was blue too, trees were just grey boxes for the most part and grass wasnt there.

2.2 has fixed some of the above, armour looks great, some trees have been fixed but most are either white or grey and overall its gotten brighter :)

Same, and did the same for me with v 1.2/3 but there was a texture fix for that? Is there a similar one for v2?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview