Loader
logo

Crash Bug

Started by Softness, June 24, 2017, 07:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey dude! this Runtime error keeps popping up after I take any settlement now - ....Steam\steamapps\common\MountBladeWarband\mb_warband.exe

I was not encountering this before so i assume its a bug with the mod but I am not definite on anything. if there is anything you can do to help that would be very appreciated!

thanks!

If no one else is having issues then it is almost guaranteed to be an issue your end. What's your specs?

Geforce GTX 960
Driver version 382.53
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.2 Ghz
15.93 GB RAM
1360x768, 60 Hz

What version of warband are you using and which version of the mod are you playing?

i have the same crash/bug and this is the only mod i cant play... pls help

i also get the microsoft visual c++ runtime library runtime error only in this mod, and it happens at random times (After a battle,loading screen, shop, middle of a battle walking around the map)

I also have this error, it also pops up about 1 minute into kings landing defense

Quote from: Lord William Blackfyre on September 16, 2017, 12:58:05 AM
i also get the microsoft visual c++ runtime library runtime error only in this mod, and it happens at random times (After a battle,loading screen, shop, middle of a battle walking around the map)

i get this as well, but it's with all my mods no matter what i do. It's very unfortunate

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview