Loader
logo

9.6 Silliness

Started by Bersia, October 02, 2016, 10:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For some reason my recruiters keep bringing me Crownlands recruits instead of Westerlands, and all the villages around the Lannisport area give Crownlands peasants as well. I was getting the proper ones then it seems that it's impossible. Is it because I've all but destroyed the Westerlands? Also on that note, I know Tywin is alive but he's gone, and they hold no territory. I THINK my character is A Targ but I am 100% sure my kingdom is Westerlands even though that shouldnt change villages should it?

Other weird things:
- When I want to keep a conquered castle for myself, my troop says: "As you wish ser, number of troops killed will be the new lord of..."
- If I build an enterprise in Kingslanding there are so many options the "leave" choice isn't there. I had to hold a feast for my troops everytime I wanted to go. I sold it and that solved it.
- When I speak to lords about defecting to my cause sometimes they say weird stuff, like just Volantis or just Tywin's name.
-

Questions:
- Where do I get Lannister troops? I own both Lannisport and Casterly Rock.
- Prod, would you consider upping the number of Goldcloaks recruited? 15 Is very few, It's 50 Unsullied across the sea.
- Is it possible to force lords to recruit troops from your kingdom's faction? Or changing villages, almost like colonizing them. If I conquer a territory and villages I don't need no stinkin locals reminding me of their inferior troops. :P
"AT-STs will no longer be deployed on planets with an abundance of trees or other known obstacles such as rock-wielding primitives."

It is becuase you've killed all of the westerlands yes.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview