logo

Bugs with the Targaryen faction

Started by Johnyalaska, August 09, 2016, 10:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've noticed many bugs.Here are the most important:

-Lords don't build big armies
-I can't speak to Aegon because he became Commoner
-King Aegon doesn't give any castles
-This faction is fucked at the beginning.War with Riverlands,Westerlands,Vale,Dragonstone,Stormlands and Reach.
-I am the marshall and the lords don't follow me in started war campaign.

I havnt tested them much tbh but they should work the same as a normal faction, as that's what they are.

When I get the time I shall do some tests to see what the issues are. Have you used cheats at all or anything that will alter how the game plays out?

I used typical cheats ctrl + .Using cheats didn't corrupt the game earlier in the other modifications.The main problem is that Aegon doesn't give castles to the lords,so they aren't able to build army.They have like 30 soldiers and they lose every battle.On my other save Aegon didn't even appear.Something is really wrong with that.

I am not sure,but I think the bugs may be related with Qarthigar.

Quote from: Johnyalaska on August 11, 2016, 11:03:23 AM
I am not sure,but I think the bugs may be related with Qarthigar.

You could be right. I'll see what i can do.

I made a new save game.This time I didn't make the quest for Qarthigar and everything seems better now.I don't understand one thing - Aegon appears with his vassals (they use crownlands soldiers) and after some time they appear again with Golden Company troops.For some time there are two Aegons.

Other lords from House Targaryen appear twice too.Their doubles have Golden Company troops.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview