Loader
logo

AI is brain dead

Started by Evern25, July 27, 2016, 11:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've enlisted up with the North and each time my lord's party and all other lords pass each an enemy lord they will not engage in battle and just sit there and watch them. So far i saw The North's campaign pass the Iron Island's campaign, The North assaults Ten Towers and takes it, The Iron Island campaign watches as they take it then assaults Ten Towers back again after The North left it. The North then proceeds to sit near the siege and watch as the Iron Island assaults the recently taken Ten Towers and after it was retaken by the Iron Islands the North then simply let them ago even though we had around 1500 men and they had 1000 ish men. They then proceed to retake Flint's Finger which was taken by the Iron Islands, they succeed in recapturing it and watches as the Iron Island come to Flint's Finger and retake it. AI is legit brain dead

Currently we use this, which was in Brytenwalda: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,248544.0.html

Though im going to have a look to see if i can make some tweaks. The only differences between this mod and brytenwalda

- We have a larger map
- We have less factions

Maybe some tweaks can be had to account for this.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview