Loader
logo

Minor bugs in beta 9

Started by buban, May 16, 2016, 04:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have never reported bugs before. This is my first time because i love this mod more then others. Bugs i have experienced weren't game breaking but only minor details of annoying nature. And sorry for my english, it isn't my orignial language. I hope this post will be readable.

The bugs I have encountered happened whlie playing female character and vassal of The Westerlands.

BUG 1: Is it a boy? Is it a girl?
Description: Septon at the wedding has male head and female body. I tried to wed a lord two times, it happened two times.
Reproduce: Have a wedding.

BUG 2: Pffff, who cares about some feast.
Description: Everytime lord Tywin Lannister host a feast, nobody comes. Very often even lord Tywin doesn't come to the hosting place (in my game it is Casterly Rock, Harrenhall, Saltpans) or the feast is to short (one day for example) and only one or two lord comes.
Reproduce: Join The Westerlands and wait for some feasts.

BUG 3: My father is my mother
Description: My female character married ser Daven Lannister. After few dialogs i could have children but in the dialogs husband stands as mother. For exmaple in the end when you get child in your inventory you tell your husband something like: "Children will be safer with his mother" and you gave it to him.
Reproduce: Have a child as a female character.

BUG 4: Sorry mom, i am dull a bit.
Description: After some time my Son appeared in my party as a hero. So cool! Most of his dialog lines are empty. When he complains, lines are empty. And by the way he looks really old for a young man. There is no way how to give him a name, its just Son forever. 
Reproduce: Have a child

BUG 5: One child is enough!
Description: You cannot have more then a one child. Dialog with your husband doesn't appear again.
Reproduce: Really, have a child. Its more fun in the game then in real life. Try it.

BUG 6: i wont stop complaining
Description: Even though i switched of heroes complaing in the mod prefferences in camp mod options, they are still complaining. Sometimes their complains are empty dialog lines.
Reproduce: Take few heroes in your party.

BUG 7: Peace dude. Neveredning truce.
Description: I persuaded the faction leader and the Westerlands went to war with the Vale.  The war ends and The westerlands are bound by truce not to attack The Vale for 20 days. The westerlands are still bound by truce not to attack the Vale for 20 days after more days. However when clicking The Vale in the faction list it seems that the game is countdowning it correctly but for the Vale faction onlz.
Something little bit different happened before. The Vale had deffensive pact with The Reach. It degraded to a trade agreement. When The Westerland declared war on The Vale, even though there was no aliance, The Reach joined The Vale.
Reproduce: Make a war. Make a peace.

BUG 8: Usain Bolt backwards troops.
Description: In some battles one or more troops were going backwards with abnormal speed around the edges of the map. It happened to me while defending Harrenhall against The North and while fighting broken knights in the field.
Reproduce: Fight with someone

BUG 9: Nobody touches my property when I am dead!
Description: I executed king Robb Stark. Even though he disappeared from the faction list and ruler of the North became lord Locke, Winterfell remained Robb's possesion long after his death. By the way his execution ruined my game because almost every lord in the game started to hate me no matter my high numbers of honnor.
Reproduce: Kill Robb.

BUG 10: Hey, man! Wanna come to my tourmanent? Who cares we are at war
Description: I was invited to White harbor for tournament and some other cities even though my faction was at war whith the host.
Reproduce: Be at war with more factions and wait.

BUG 11: Every man must comply.
Description: I don't think this is really bug but really really bad feature. Marshall of the realm can take troops from player's castles and towns. So I brought about 100 unsulied to my place, I hired trainer to train the best troops and spend literally every in game silver for training. Then this guy...this so called Marshall...comes to my place and takes half of them away? Thats not cool.
Reproduce: I think its obvious.

BUG 12: So when we are defeated lets just stay here in the middle of nowhere.
Description: Riverlands and Dragonstone were defeated. It was writen in the faction list as well. Their lords without army however stays in a one place for about 100 days. Most of them stays this way. I have seen only one of them to join different faction. It was king Stannis joining Myr. After their defeat they ransomed one of their lords from my prison. It seems they are joining other factions very very slooowwwwww. I wasn't able to persuade any of them to join The Westerlands, they prefere staying with defeated faction.
Reproduce: Defeat a faction.

BUG 13: No random faces.
Description: i think i have seen this is somewhere already mentioned. When clicking random button in female character creation the game crashes. The game crashes althoug when changing skins to the last version.
Reproduce Build a character.

BUG 14: Honnor is overrated.
Description: It doesn't matter if you sell 50 prisoners to the Nightwatch guy in tavern or 5. You will always get same ammount of honnor. However for every prisoner you release using dialog whith him you will get 2 points of honor. I think it is obvious you can get easily high amount of honnor while being a total jerk in the world.
Reproduce: Sell prisoners to the Nightwatch or release them.

BUG 15: Don't leave me to the mines! Don't take me from the mines!
Description: When visiting gold mines near Lannisport you will lose 2 points of honor for choosing dialog option of leaving prisoners and 2 points of morale for leaving guards. However if you want to take them back, you must click the same dialog option and you will lose honor or morale even though you are withdrawing them from the mines.
Reproduce: Sell someone to the gold mines.

BUG 16: I am not ugly, am i?
Description: I am not sure if seducing works. I tried it about 50 times and nothing happens.
Reproduce: Try to seduce someone.

BUG 17: I am on a boat! I am on a boat!
Description: When you cross the river near Riverrun, you need to sail and boat appears, because there is no bridge crossing. Sometimes you stay on a boat long after river crossing and only way to get rid of the boat icon is to go back and cross the river again.
Reproduce: Cross the river near Riverrun.

As i wrote i love this mod and amount of work behind it. Those bugs are minor and not game breaking. I am looking forward to a new build.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview