Loader
logo

North Story missions broken

Started by cisco, May 11, 2016, 06:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So far, none of the story missions ("Winter is Coming," "Skulls and Bones") are letting me bring my troops into battle with me. I'm forced to face giant groups of wildlings alone, making the missions impossible to accomplish.

Its meant to be difficult. You can take companions. Plus you have other troops/peasants/soldiers in the scene allied with you.

Hello, first, before answer your question, I should say that you better create an account, because posting as a guest directly puts you message in moderation state.
Second, this works the same as when you enter the tavern or the city, only your npcs that have good relation with you help you in that missions, for example, if you have brienne of tarth and 100 relation with her, she will help you.
The troops will never help you on those missions.

I have been experiencing a bug after completing the bridge of skulls, and talking to the lord commander. I recieve the quest bolstering the black, but upon returning to king robb there is no dialouge option for it. Is there a fix for this?

Ive also noticed after the feast is over in winterfell you cant find any of the stark ladys. When you ask for their location it is said winterfell, but they are no where to be found.

Quote from: DAVID on May 13, 2016, 03:52:22 PM
I have been experiencing a bug after completing the bridge of skulls, and talking to the lord commander. I recieve the quest bolstering the black, but upon returning to king robb there is no dialouge option for it. Is there a fix for this?

This is as far you can get in this quest series. Next quest hasn't been implemented yet, don't know if it will be in 9.5 or 10.
You can do other quests.

Quote from: Modmaster97 on May 13, 2016, 06:19:26 PM
Ive also noticed after the feast is over in winterfell you cant find any of the stark ladys. When you ask for their location it is said winterfell, but they are no where to be found.

Only appear at feasts, so when they are there, express your love to them so you can begin courting them

Quote from: Riven on May 13, 2016, 10:25:44 PM

Only appear at feasts, so when they are there, express your love to them so you can begin courting them

I decided to join the north in the beta 9 version and started to court Sansa Stark. Now my relation with her is 100, she is devoted to me but i can't even visit her and every time I talk about having a future together she tells me I must first ask the permission of her FATHER, who was beheaded by treason. I tried to talk with Rob but, apparently, is not possible to talk with him about visit or get marriage with his sister ...

Quote from: thenextking on May 22, 2016, 01:19:07 AM
Quote from: Riven on May 13, 2016, 10:25:44 PM

I decided to join the north in the beta 9 version and started to court Sansa Stark. Now my relation with her is 100, she is devoted to me but i can't even visit her and every time I talk about having a future together she tells me I must first ask the permission of her FATHER, who was beheaded by treason. I tried to talk with Rob but, apparently, is not possible to talk with him about visit or get marriage with his sister ...

Elope is your answer to this situation  ;)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview