Loader
logo

Pyke town is a mess

Started by Riven, May 04, 2016, 09:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just besieged Pyke and the fight is a real mess, ironmen jumping from towers, people staying at stairs (both their men and mine), groups ironmen staying together on some places, my men not wanting to go up.
I suppose invisible objects are here and there that don't let the besiege run normally

Same with me.

By the way, Great work with the Kraken Guards!

One more thing about siege problems. I think there is some kind of AI mesh in casterly rock, because my soldiers try to "walk through walls". When I ordered them to follow me, they ignored my command. It seems that there are some enemies in the other side of the wall, but my soldires act like they can't see the wall in front of them, so they try to walk throgh it.

Sorry for my english, I'm from South America. :(

Can you post pictures of Pyke and where the issues are please? I have tried several times to adjust the ai mesh and ive tested myself with no issues.

I haven't tried on beta 9.5, I'll try later and check the state as of now

How Can I insert an image? I took some screenshots that could hekp you.

Quote from: thenextking on June 12, 2016, 06:52:55 PM
How Can I insert an image? I took some screenshots that could hekp you.
You can either use the in forum image selector just below where you write the message, expand Attachments and other options (Please Produno, can you up the maximum total and individual size of pics?) or use imgur or other sites that host photos and post the link

The three images above show how my soldiers stuck on the ladders. The next three images wil show ironbors jumping from the wall. I'm Sorry for the number of posts, but the size limit is 192kb.  :-\

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview