Loader
logo

Bugs

Started by Master Rawl, April 29, 2016, 10:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Love the mod. First time reporting bugs for one.

#1 Bridge of Bones: There is a lone NPC that spawns in the river below the Wildlings side of the bridge. In these images you can see where I am able to find a 'hole' in the bridge's 'wall' to get to the bottom. http://imgur.com/a/8mLNI/all

#2 Siege of King's Landing: I love this map but there are invisible walls that plague the path finding for NPC troops. There are 2-3 enemy troops that spawn on the opposite side of the entrance, near the castle, and it's very difficult to find a path to them. I was able to find my way through the invisible walls to them, solo.

#3 View Orders Menu: This one is the most annoying for me personally. When in a fight, if you activate the View Orders window it will not close by using the hotkey for it. I have to use the ESC Menu to get it to close.

#4 Village Recruitment: When recruiting there is only an option to recruit all of them in that town. Normally there is an option to recruit them one at a time.

#5 Wildfire: When receiving wildfire from the pyromancer in King's Landing he says that you will get 10 pots of Wildfire but I only receive 2 at a time.

That's what I have time for now. I have more written down at home that I'll post later. Thank you for all of your hard work with this mod. It is one of my favorites.

For #5 I can only assume you did not have enough room in your inventory?

Quote from: Produno on May 02, 2016, 10:30:13 PM
For #5 I can only assume you did not have enough room in your inventory?

That wasn't the issue. He gives you a stack of two at a time but what I didn't know was you can keep talking to him to get more. I thought there was a week cool down, there isn't. So, you can get an unlimited amount but the stacks are two, not ten.

Ok, I have fixed the second issue. Now to try and find out why hes only giving 2 and not 10 :)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview