Loader
logo

Beta 9 Test Build

Started by Produno, April 14, 2016, 09:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I shall be uploading a test build for the Beta 9. If you would like to test the build and post back here bugs then please PM me.

You will be expected to hunt bugs to enable the Beta 9 to be as polished as possible before release. If you only PM me as an excuse to play the mod early I will exclude you from any future Beta's that are released on these forums.

I'm hoping this to last only a week, though it obviously depends on the bugs reported.

Thanks.

I'll keep editing as I play.
Bugs I've found:

1.-On first encounter, when you leave king's landing, the 3 westerlands that followed me catch us, so we fought.
In battle, when I hit backspace to see orders and minimap, the following red errors appeared. Yt appeared only once, in other battles the errors didn't show again.
get_object: failed for mesh flag_spears
get_object: failed for mesh flag_skirmishers
get_object: failed for mesh flag_horsemen
get_object: failed for mesh flag_d7
get_object: failed for mesh flag_d8
get_object: failed for mesh flag_d9

2.- To quit showing the minimap screen, backspace again don't work, you must hit esc to see options, then done button.

April 17, 2016, 06:40:07 PM #2 Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 07:37:47 PM by thom.hulsker
There are a few minor bugs I've encountered so far. I will edit this the more bugs I find.

1). At the battle on the bridge of skulls, at the end of the bridge on the right. If you fall off you get stuck. Wildlings also get stuck in there and to kill them you need to either shoot them with your bow or jump in yourself.

2). There is no option to continue with the quest when you have to ask King Rob Stark for reinforcements for the wall.

3). https://gyazo.com/fe1d9fe7812a6fe9f761177119a16fec . When buying my men food and drinks in one of my cities.

Got to day 119 and now it randomly freezes and crashes with no discernible cause every time I move a few paces on the map.

Battles are configured to be 750 people. I'm using an i7 4770k with 16 Gb Ram and an Ati R9 380 latest drivers and can't properly handle this size of battle, have a lot of movement lag. After work will try 600. It looks awesome to have all this men on battle.

Quote from: glad470 on April 18, 2016, 10:50:36 AM
Got to day 119 and now it randomly freezes and crashes with no discernible cause every time I move a few paces on the map.

I shall need to see your rgl log after the crash.

April 18, 2016, 04:06:14 PM #6 Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 03:14:18 PM by Riven
Turning all debug messages on  from cheat menu (wanted to see fire sword :P ), makes game enter a loop, it display DEBUG ALERT: DEBUG King Renly Baratheon is in the Stormlands, should be in Braavos, disabling political cheat menu
infinite times....

EDIT:
Just finished a train quest from elder village, when I finished the fight, red text meesages appeared (New game without cheat enabled)
http://imgur.com/pwHBsDu

Quote from: Riven on April 18, 2016, 12:26:52 PM
Battles are configured to be 750 people. I'm using an i7 4770k with 16 Gb Ram and an Ati R9 380 latest drivers and can't properly handle this size of battle, have a lot of movement lag. After work will try 600. It looks awesome to have all this men on battle.

I play with around 350 with no issues. Though I cant remember what I use on native.

Anyone had issues with winterfell brothel crashing?

Tried a non-cheaty playthrough, which is rare for me. Started as a lowborn, turned down helping the filthy Starks...enlisted into Tywins army. i think I fought well, was about to get my fancy armor with a promotion to infantry after taking a castle. (which I'd hoped would be mine since I was expecting to be lifted from the rabble) then after the battle Tywins army somehow ended up fighting Tywins clone army endlessly. (I never saw myself) I ended up using the 'knockout' cheat to get the army numbers down from 312 to around 15. It was always mirror numbers since it was the same army. Eventually it was telling me there was 7 left but I would be the only one who deployed.

TL;DR- I broked shit somehow and fought in the Clone Wars.

Also, this happened when i started.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bersia/screenshots/
"AT-STs will no longer be deployed on planets with an abundance of trees or other known obstacles such as rock-wielding primitives."

Quote from: Produno on April 19, 2016, 08:36:22 PM
Anyone had issues with winterfell brothel crashing?

Yes, it also crashes for me.

When fighting King Rob Stark in a friendly duel on foot with sword and shield, he spawns in the spectator area and I eventually start to spin with a blackscreen and have to use cntrl + alt + f4 to take him out.

https://gyazo.com/6ecce7d60bc84001172aaf0b278ed3f9
Screenshot of where he spawns. Don't know if this happends with everyone, but i didn't have time to check before checking the brothel bug.
And ofcourse you find out the brothel is bugged :P

Brothel crash for me too.

Can't confirm the problem dueling becasue he don't want to fight with me yet. I'll test later as I level up a bit and got higher on court :)

Quote from: thom.hulsker on April 21, 2016, 02:23:37 PM

When fighting King Rob Stark in a friendly duel on foot with sword and shield, he spawns in the spectator area and I eventually start to spin with a blackscreen and have to use cntrl + alt + f4 to take him out.

Do you know which town you was duelling at?

Wasn't at a town. It was on the road. I'll check later if it also bugs in towns.

When doing Lord Varys's quest Bravos seeker, it took me ages to figure out water dancers are bravos warriors. May be me being utterly retarded, but people who are rather new to got and the mod this will take some time to figure out. Then when reaching 12 water dancers (for which 2000xp is WAY TOO MUCH, if i where to do this legit it would have taken ages.) And you go to Varys, they don't get removed from your party.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview