Loader
logo

Wiki

Started by Produno, January 06, 2016, 08:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I would like to have permission for posting think because I think the unique armor pieces Page is to empty
, also I would like to update data about locations and stats of unique weapons like Roberts warhammer or the
Valyrian steel Arakh owned by Ceggo

The link to the wiki doean't work since yesterday (at least for me). It says the following:

"Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties.

Try waiting a few minutes and reloading.

(Can't contact the database server: Access denied for user 'awo1600612154097'@'188.121.41.152' (using password: YES) (awo1600612154097.db.11470340.hostedresource.com))"

Hey, can I have permission to edit the wiki? I have got experience in writing, editing and stylising guides. Along with the 70+ hours I've had inside the mod, I believe I can help contribute to the wiki and make some progress.

I plan to start with the factions, everything from faction overview, troop trees and settlements, Along with pages with an overview for each vassal.

Hopefully, you can reply soon so that I can get to work. It appears it's been a while since there's been proper progress made.

Quote from: Vladimir on May 07, 2019, 02:45:30 PM
Hey, can I have permission to edit the wiki? I have got experience in writing, editing and stylising guides. Along with the 70+ hours I've had inside the mod, I believe I can help contribute to the wiki and make some progress.

I plan to start with the factions, everything from faction overview, troop trees and settlements, Along with pages with an overview for each vassal.

Hopefully, you can reply soon so that I can get to work. It appears it's been a while since there's been proper progress made.

Sure, have you registered over there yet?

Yes. My username on there is ''Vladimir''.

I've already written up a few pages about factions to copy over to the wiki and stylise. Looking forward too updating and finishing the wiki :)

Heh this thread is dead....but i hope you can give me the permission soon Produno..ive been waiting and really want to fix up the wiki. Sorry for bugging you about it...but ive been mostly excited to contribute and help the mod through doing up the mostly out off date and messy wiki. I understand your busy making the mod and im not having a go or anything..but id love to start asaap :D

Can I get editing permissions for the companion's section of the wiki; same username

I would like to be able to modify the companions wiki page. It miss some informations, and i will be pleased to complete it if you agree.

My username for the wiki is Narsil.

Quote from: MacerV on May 26, 2019, 08:20:59 PM
Can I get editing permissions for the companion's section of the wiki; same username

Quote from: Narsil76 on June 27, 2019, 06:56:05 PM
I would like to be able to modify the companions wiki page. It miss some informations, and i will be pleased to complete it if you agree.

My username for the wiki is Narsil.

You both now have editing rights :)

Just picked up the mod and would love to help contribute! Same username as on here.

I think the wiki is busted, I am not asking for permission to fix it because I wouldn't know how, but I just get script when I go there.

Quote from: viperswhip on September 07, 2019, 06:14:56 AM
I think the wiki is busted, I am not asking for permission to fix it because I wouldn't know how, but I just get script when I go there.

I shall hopefully get around to fixing it sometime this week.

Quote from: Produno on September 09, 2019, 03:17:22 PM
Quote from: viperswhip on September 07, 2019, 06:14:56 AM

I shall hopefully get around to fixing it sometime this week.

i was wondering what happened. you rebuild the Forum but the Wiki went down. i have been feared, that you will cut down the work on MBWB AOIAF MOD, but it seems that you had not been Aware of the broken wiki?
however, i would like to see it online again. at this Moment, i am doing a playthrough. got day 970 +. i decided to turn static wars off at day 940, despite the "storyline" because the Story of the mod has allready come to an end and i wanted to restore the Kings peace in the Stormlands. however, the Reach declared war to the stormlands (Renly´s bannermen) and conquered the last few Castles within the dornish marches. Dorne declared war against the Lannisters and the stormlands + Iron Islands are defeated.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview