Loader
logo

Wiki

Started by Produno, January 06, 2016, 08:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: scipideus on September 27, 2017, 07:21:57 PM
Hey Produno

I`d like to try and help with the wiki. name is scipideus, can you give me access?

tnx
Scip

ps. The north all have stark schields now, which make different armys with mormonts ect look to much alike imho :)

Ok just updated your account on there.

H3YimDR3W looking for editor privileges for wiki.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Wiki permission please. Same username.

Produno, same for me pls.

should be " keyshan93 " . great, now ya all know how old i am.  8)

Quote from: keyshan on January 17, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

Added :)

So you are either 93 years old or 24  8)

Quote from: Produno on January 18, 2018, 04:44:15 PM
Quote from: keyshan on January 17, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

Added :)

So you are either 93 years old or 24  8)

guess what is is ;)
the night is dark and full of Terror  :-X

Have you considered adding captcha or something similar on the wiki sign up page? The number of bots registering is getting quite crazy. Even though they cant even make any changes.

February 26, 2018, 10:46:05 PM #38 Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 10:51:19 PM by Legendarian
Now that I have some time on my hands, I would like permission to edit the wiki too if that's alright (I still see a lot of nonexistent pages). My username is the same one for here.

Thanks in advance!  ;D

Hello. My name on the wiki is the same as it is on here. I noticed that the wiki lacks alot of detail compared to other mod wiki's and I would like to help fill it out. I will try to focus on the different factions and all their lords, As well as adding more detail for the Valyrian swords and Wildfire. I will also try to update it with any special armors I happen to discover. With that said I would request editing access.

By the way, If any other contributors on the wiki would not mind, could you guys get screenshots of the troop trees for the various factions? I can take care of the faction pages besides that.

Though the Riverlands troop tree does have a proper updated photo already, it is just the other factions that still need updated photos. Unfortunately some of the faction trees are a bit outdated, Such as the lannister, reach, etc. So I will have to replace those

Hello

I'd like to add some stuff to the wiki as well, name is same as here.

hello can I have editing permissions? I'd like to add to the companion table.  my name is the same

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview