Loader
logo

Some Beta 8 Bugs/Issues

Started by septim525, September 27, 2015, 09:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i have two questions

1st whan i am fighting a battle and there is a lot of killing... the text who killed who and damage report doest show up amymore

SCRIPT WARNING: Division by zero; LINE NO: 104
At script: apply_death_effect_on_courage_scores.

These was not happening in 8.0 and it is rarely happening whan i am fightind a big group of looters, or robbers usualy just whan i am fighting other major fraction

2nd how can i get battle trophis, it was sead that efect of selling them will be minimazed but were they deleted or what must i do to earn them

February 14, 2016, 02:33:37 PM #32 Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 06:40:21 PM by Infirito
Just upgraded from 8.5 to 8.6 and right away encountered missing report text bug, i.e. any messages about casualties, damage, exp gained, etc. in battle and renown, honour, coins, etc. out of combat are missing. To get them back I need to restart the game, but it only helps for a few minutes untill they disappear again.
Never had this one in 8.5.

Edited:
For whatever reason I can't replicate the disappering reports bug anymore, it seems to have fixed itself. :P

Also, found more floating trees.  :D

http://i.imgur.com/vx24IlJ.jpg

Yeah, its due to the bug reported above. It fills your screen with script errors. It wont hurt your game however, just a little annoying.

This is fixed for the next release.

Quote from: Produno on December 28, 2015, 06:21:09 PM
Ok sounds good. The code is OSP, so I can take a ganders at that and hopefully work out how its been done :)
How's it going?

Ive been way too busy with other stuff in the mod, so unfortunately I havnt had the time to look. I possibly wont now until after the release post Beta 9.

Just wanted to point out that when I hit start, it goes through all the different things it needs to loud, but when it says that it needs to get into the textures file, it just stops and tells me it can't access it. I went into the folder it said and the file it needed was not there.

Have installed Beta 8.5 before the beta 8.6 patch?

My cursor is shifting whenever I start M&B with the mod, does anyone else have this problem? And does smb know how to fix it? Because I really wanna play this mod...

Quote from: The Fifth Warrior on May 02, 2018, 01:15:29 PM
My cursor is shifting whenever I start M&B with the mod, does anyone else have this problem? And does smb know how to fix it? Because I really wanna play this mod...

This is the beta 8 section. You should be downloading the latest version which is v3.0

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview