Loader
logo

Donations

Started by Produno, June 28, 2014, 11:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi  :) , donated 2 times, totaly 5$ or 6$ i dont know .)) , i love so so much your awoiaf mod <3

I just donated for your hard work on this fantastic mod. I am looking forward to 2.0. :)

Hello, just donated, the instruction said i had to come to the forum and let you know, so here i am.  :)

Love the mod, will continue to help in any way i can. Every bit counts!

Have you ever considered updating the Wordpress page or changing it a little bit? I've been working with WP for some time.

I donated today.  I was playing a few days and im totally flashed! Your Mod is definatly worth it :) Thanks for all the afford and keep up the great work.

Quote from: Ashba on September 15, 2017, 06:50:39 AM

Have you ever considered updating the Wordpress page or changing it a little bit? I've been working with WP for some time.

Yeah its something i need to do but still have not got round to doing :).

Could you both please PM me the email addresses you donated with so i can verify and cross you off the list?

Cheers.

I donated around 3.69 GBP.

I know it's not much, but hopefully soon I'll be able to give you more. You're doing God's work, man. Just keep making it better than ACOK!

Quote from: Windwhistle on September 15, 2017, 08:37:23 PM
I donated around 3.69 GBP.

I know it's not much, but hopefully soon I'll be able to give you more. You're doing God's work, man. Just keep making it better than ACOK!

As already mentioned. Every little helps and is appreciated :)

I've donated! Glad to help in any little bit I can.
"You wot?"

Hello, i donated £5 GBP for your amazing work i know it's not that much but it's better then nothing.

Quote from: Jorgen Mormont on September 16, 2017, 01:56:30 PM
I've donated! Glad to help in any little bit I can.

Hey man, can you please PM me with the email account you donated with so I can verify you and get your forum account updated.

Donated.
Registration captcha was a bitch, lol

i donated aswell today did you get my message?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview