Loader
logo

Trove

Started by Ah_Zhou, July 28, 2015, 03:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 28, 2015, 03:51:41 PM Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 12:43:15 PM by Ah_Zhou
Could anyone help me out?

Play the game with this link https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/account/reg/account-registration-short-flow.action?voucherCode=QER3GJPQXWD79TLLLRG9&request_locale=zh&experience=aaf&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite

[spoiler](P.S honestly speaking i need the referrals, but I would really appreciate it if you could help me out)[/spoiler]

As for the game itself, its pretty fun, f2p, not pay to win. Almost everything in the game is bought with in game currency. You only need to pay for things that make your character look cool. MMO style, graphics a bit like minecraft, though not quite, since its more detailed.

Also, if you are unhappy with this sort of thing, pls let me know. I don't want to cause any trouble with the forum ;D

Edit: If anyone's interested, my in-game is Ithilrandir(If you can get the reference of which mod its from), account name is Ah_Zhou

[spoiler]If anyone is unsure about the refer a friend system in trove, its basically this. Your friend need to reach mastery rank 30(which is a very long time since I am currently only 12 I believe. Then again, I only started playing on sunday, and haven't been the most active user) for your friend to be registered as refered. Also, they need to play by clicking the link provided[/spoiler]

[spoiler]the refer a friend thing has not gone as well as I had hoped. I will give it some time then[/spoiler]
A good enemy is something to be proud of. It keeps you sharp and strong. It is your friends that you should be wary of.

Quote from: Ah_Zhou on July 28, 2015, 03:51:41 PM
Also, if you are unhappy with this sort of thing, pls let me know. I don't want to cause any trouble with the forum ;D

I have no problems. :)

That's good to know  :D
A good enemy is something to be proud of. It keeps you sharp and strong. It is your friends that you should be wary of.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview