Loader
logo

War Bugs

Started by dracia, July 01, 2015, 03:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 01, 2015, 03:09:07 PM Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 04:36:43 PM by dracia
Lets post the bugs happened at war here :)

1) Pyke
-Ladder is not high enough to climb up. I had to jump to reach at the top of the wall. But my ugly soldiers didn't do it. :D
-Seems like theres an invisible wall near the right ladder. You can not go right of it. Just u can go if u try to go under the ladder from left side
-Some of the enemy soldiers do not try to climb up their ladder. Instead of it, they are trying to go from wall like ghosts :D (I see it at native too. maybe just a pathfinding bug)

2) Craster's
-Seems like theres an invisible wall like at pyke. It happened when the enemy reinforcement came.
Edit:
-Enemy reinforcement spawns out of the castle instead of in

3) Banefort
-Soldiers do not follow you if u try. they are trying to go formations.
-Lots of pathfinding bugs.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

4)Hardhome
-seems like its ok :)

Will modify the 1st post instead of adding new replies.

Some good bug reporting on the scenes. Thanks.

siege of Volantis: after you kill the first wave of enemies the second one will be announced, but they will never come to fight you

siege of winterfell: this is really fun, actually. you can't in the top of the towers just walking, you need to jump, what is impossible for your troops, so you have to kill all the archers alone.

siege of fairmarket: this one is really anoying. the stairs do not touch the ground, so you can't go to the other side of the wall!

siege of pike: is like the guy said before.

these siege problems were notice whe i was playing beta 7 + hotfix 2 version

I'm now going through these and fixing them all, so please keep the bug reports on the scenes coming!! Lets get as many fixed before the final release of Beta 8 :).

Also don't forger to download the dev build if you havnt already. Report any small error in any scene and I will fix.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview