Loader
logo

Recruitment

Started by Produno, July 24, 2013, 10:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well if there is need of a researcher i know lore about locations faction historys i have read 3 of the books and still reading then watched all the show so i know a lot about the A word of ice and fire universe
The Ironborn Will Not Surrender

I'm pretty curious about that task for researcher, I also want to help somehow(but know nothing about coding and modding), so if U would send me that task, I would love to try as a researcher... Also if U want some help with ideas for events/questlines and new items/locations that would be lore friendly and interresting, I would love to help and whrite what is needed.
Valar issi Targaryen.

Iwas looking for info regarding the mod that I was able to find outside the wiki, mainly by playing. I would like to contribute if you'd let me. Great mod by the way, lots of fun

Mainly we need scene creators. Many scenes still need work. Whether that means doing some coastal assault scenes and making sure they work correctly or creating completely new scenes, mainly castles and villages.

Hey, I can help with scenes.

I used to do scenes for my regiment in Napoleonic Wars, It was rather simple but I wasn't doing bad. It was a few years ago so I'm a bit rusty but still no stranger to it, and I'm willing to learn (There's plenty of ressources out there on how to create scene, so I can do that on my own too). I also have quite a lot of spare time. Hit me up if you need any help.

Quote from: NeilYoung on June 12, 2019, 12:01:32 PM
Hey, I can help with scenes.

I used to do scenes for my regiment in Napoleonic Wars, It was rather simple but I wasn't doing bad. It was a few years ago so I'm a bit rusty but still no stranger to it, and I'm willing to learn (There's plenty of ressources out there on how to create scene, so I can do that on my own too). I also have quite a lot of spare time. Hit me up if you need any help.

Sure, we have lots of villages that need doing. Let me know if you are still interested and we can discuss which ones.

I wish to join in aswell. I like scening and I am virtually finished with the Bear Island map, which I hope is good enough to be included in the mod  :D
Home is where the friends and the girls are. And of course, in the room where a computer with Mount and Blade installed on it.

- Karolinen

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview