Loader
logo

Latest patch for V0.5.0 for bug reporting. - New Patch V0.5.3 - 23rd may

Started by Produno, May 14, 2014, 09:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For anyone that wants to help test and report bugs, i will post the latest patches here with bugfixes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ha1hqk6v8d7hbaf/A%20World%20of%20Ice%20and%20Fire.rar  - latest patch 0.5.01 13th May.

Extract over your module, or copy and paste the contents into your module folder (a world of ice and fire module folder).

It fixes the troop trees plus gives some troops correct weapons i had left out, fixes missing armour for reach recruits and hopefully fixes the ships on land bug.

Please note a new patch is in the works that will fix the ships on land bug.

New patch - i havnt had time to test this myself!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5g6iooyrr2ji8tl/A%20World%20of%20Ice%20and%20Fire%20v%200.5.02.rar - V 0.5.02 15th May

Other than the above, it should fix

Winterfell hates player's Old Gods Faith. Similar inconsistencies exist elsewhere. Perhaps not a bug but a symptom of religion's massive code sprawl still needing attention. - tested and not fixed, ive fixed this and all villages for the next patch though! - Fixed in next patch plus some other minor changes

After donating 1000 Stags to the Old Gods Faithful in Winterfell's Great Hall, war was immediately declared on "The Old Gods of the Forest" which meant, for some reason, the player. Aggressors included House Stark, House Tyrell, and some Free Cities. - Fixed in next patch

Volantis has no port but it should. - Fixed in next patch

White Harbor has no port but it should. - Fixed in next patch

Mikken, Winterfell's Blacksmith, should be an older man, but is currently a young woman. - Fixed

Wendel Manderly's name is spelled as 'Wendal Manderly. - Fixed

In the prelude, Eddard Stark is referred to as a King, though he was a Lord Paramount when he died. - This actually says King Robb Stark? - i have changed some of the prelude to make sense for the mod time setting.

I also had another bug of random spawns that would spawn, that shouldnt, so ive added back sea traders to see if it fixes it. - Fixed in next patch

I cant fix the map bugs yet because i still need to get my map editor working, so ill do that after. i will do the other bugs in the next patch - i didnt want to do too much at once.

Cheers guys.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j64rrcb8qv8y36q/A%20World%20of%20Ice%20and%20Fire%200.5.3%20patch.rar - Latest patch V0.5.3 23rd May

Please dont forget to start a new game before posting any bugs! Thanks.

Ill write the changelog here for the next patch, i estimate it will be ready in a couple of days, of which i hope to only do one more patch after until an official release, i will then continue on with the next big Alpha update

Added/Changed

Added Goldcloaks to Kings Landing town guard.
Added Unsullied to Qohor town guard.
Removed Sea Traders with no adverse effects.
Changed the prelude slightly.
Some text changes.
Changed the date format.
Slight changes to village recruitment.
Removed cave scene for now.
First attempt at fixing runtime errors after creating a character.
Adjusted spawn points, specifically ironborn raiders.
Added an extra bridge near Volantis and Sunspear.
Gave new headwear to Nothern troops.
Gave new headwear to Riverland troops.
Made some armours look a little better.
Changed all map icon bridges to be rotated correctly.
Changes to the map.
Buffed all soldiers - please report
Lots of other minor fixes/changes.

Fixed

See above for stuff fixed from last patch.

Leaving lords army will "complete" freelancer quest and give player XP, without consequence (freelancer bug?). This can be exploited (join, quit, join quit etc) - needs testing sufficiently to confirm its fixed

Many of the tactical options report as string not found errors.  - Confirmed fixed

Clansmen armour anomaly - Fixed

Many groups moving cross country are doing so via sailing ship. I've seen this all over Westeros, and there seems no correlation between type of group and whether they appear as marching or sailing. - needs testing sufficiently to confirm its fixed

Cataloging new changelog for next patch.

In the Mystic Merchant's Inventory in (at least) White Harbor, the following error appears: UNABLE TO FIND MESH BL_COAT03B - fixed
Ulcagnus, a Brytenwalda leftover, is lurking in the Pyke Inn's  - fixed
HarrenHall should be spelled Harrenhal.   - fixed
Bastard Swords are only One Handers.  - fixed
In the Armor Merchant in (at least) Sisterton, the following error appears: UNABLE TO FIND MESH VALE_HELMET_HEAVY, VALE_HELMET_HEAVY, VALE_HELMET_LIGHT - fixed
Fixed Davos and Marya having incorrect relations.
Fixed talking to peasants in taverns.
"Help Escaped Slaves" random event from Bryt. should probably be switched off or altered to reflect faction views on slavery. - fixed
All factions declaring war on captured lords faction - fixed

Changed

Removed seasonal triggers.
Gave Bear Island to House Stark.
Gave Greywater Watch to House Stark.
Factionise more items.
Added some new map icons.
Lots more polishing of conversations.
Adjustments made to special NPC's that accompany many lords in the game. - They will now take out parties of their own every now and again, they will act pretty much the same as lords, ie dialogues etc. There should also only ever be one instance of each. They should never own a fief.
Lots of changes to the map, particularly essos.
Added palm trees to the map, though this means keeping native trees for now until i figure out a way to keep both my old and new together.
Started adding new villages. - added 16 new settlements.
Started bounding more villages to important locations to prioritise ai attacks.

The new patch has been uploaded to moddb.

Heres the full changelog

Fixed

A fix for the missing reach armour
fixes problems with the reach troops stats
Fixes to religious relations. They will now be displayed and work correctly for all villages/towns.
The old man in Winterfell will now give proper relations depending on dialogue options.
Mikken is now correctly a man
Freelancer bug fix - when leaving an army.
Fixed clansmen armour
Fixed ships 'sailing' on land
Fixed UNABLE TO FIND MESH BL_COAT03B
Bastard swords are now handles correctly
Fixed Davos and Marya having incorrect relations.
Fixed talking to peasants in taverns
Fixed all factions declaring war on captured lords faction.
Fixes to spelling mistakes and various dialogues.

Changes

Added Goldcloaks to Kings Landing town guard.
Added Unsullied to Qohor town guard.
Removed Sea Traders correctly.
Changed the prelude slightly to reflect the time of the mod.
Changed the date format.
Slight changes to village recruitment.
Removed cave scene for now.
First attempt at fixing runtime errors after creating a character.
Adjusted spawn points, specifically ironborn raiders.
Added an extra bridge near Volantis and Sunspear.
Gave new headwear to Nothern troops.
Gave new headwear to Riverland troops.
Made some armours look a little better.
Changed all map icon bridges to be rotated correctly.
Changes to the map- its now nearly complete.
Buffed all soldiers - please report
Volantis now has a port
White Harbour now has a port
Removed seasonal triggers.
Changed some random events.
Gave Bear Island to House Stark.
Gave Greywater Watch to House Stark.
Factionise more items.
Added some new map icons.
Adjustments made to special NPC's that accompany many lords in the game. - They will now take out parties of their own every now and again, they will act pretty much the same as lords, ie dialogues etc. There should also only ever be one instance of each. They should never own a fief. They can also now be captured and killed.
Added palm trees to the map, though this means keeping native trees for now until i figure out a way to keep both my old and new together.
Added 15 new settlements.
Started bounding more villages to important locations to prioritise ai attacks.
Changed Renlys flag.

A Big thanks to everyone that helped find all the bugs so far. I understand i still have a few to find, but i will hopefully catch all these before the next big update.