Loader
logo

Land Yachts

Started by Karl XII, May 13, 2014, 03:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Many groups moving cross country are doing so via sailing ship. I've seen this all over Westeros, and there seems no correlation between type of group and whether they appear as marching or sailing. i.e., I've seen the same types of groups represented each way. Possibly connected to your "walking on water" fix?

I removed the sea traders at the very last minute without testing. I would guess its related to that. Should be an easy fix.

Thanks for posting.

Can you try this small patch please?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ha1hqk6v8d7hbaf/A%20World%20of%20Ice%20and%20Fire.rar

Extract over your module, or copy and paste the contents into your module folder (a world of ice and fire module folder).

It fixes the troop trees plus gives some troops correct weapons i had left out, fixes missing armour for reach recruits and hopefully fixes the ships on land bug.

Thanks.

May 13, 2014, 11:48:57 AM #3 Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 12:14:34 PM by Karl XII
No more land yachting on the King's Road.

Unfortunately, when I ask my Reach archers to tell me about themselves, still power throw 3, power draw 0. Nice to see the Reach guys running around in something other than white shifts, though.

Also, there seems to be an unintended traveling thing. I seem to be able to cross rivers at any point. I come to a river, spawn a boat, and cross. On the plus side, means I'll never have to marry a Frey daughter.

Note on above. Sometimes I spawn a boat, sometimes not.

Is this only with rivers? When you say any point do you literally mean any point?

Ill fix all the bugs youve posted in the morning and upload a new fix. Thanks for testing, it helps a lot!

Had a recurrence of sailing the King's Road. Crossed the N. tributary of the Red Fork near Riverrun. Spawned a boat, and remained that way until fighting some bandits after crossing the bridge by the Crossroads Inn. After breaking camp, back to a marching guy.

Ahh ok thanks, i know what the problem is. Ill update in the morning.

May 17, 2014, 03:06:52 AM #7 Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 10:08:58 PM by Karl XII
Only seen one recurrence, while crossing the river between Barrowton and Fishing Village.
*edit- Had it happen in Dorne. Crossed the river near Sunspear and "sailed" up to Starfall.

Seems to be. Haven't seen a recurrence.

ok good, ill lock this thread then.