3.882 GB
Jun 16, 2017 @ 6:54am
Mar 9 @ 11:37am
51 Change Notes ( view )

Subscribe to download
A World of Ice and Fire

Description
[www.youtube.co.uk]

Be prepared to create your own house and challenge the Seven Kingdoms in this adaptation of A Game of Thrones.

A gritty world awaits you full of treachery and traitorous kings lords and knights. Will you survive the slaughter and take the Iron throne, or will you succumb to the traitorous ways that goes forth in Westeros and Essos.

Please go check out my new game SpaceSlog.

Additional info:
  • This mod will only run with Directx9.
  • If you have issues with textures then please make sure shadows on plants are turned up full and shader settings are on highest.
  • This mod defaults to hardcore mode, if you are finding it difficult then change your settings found within the camp menu.
  • Issues with crashing then make sure load textures on demand is ticked on.

Learn how you can keep multiple versions of each modification so you do not lose your previous save games by watching the video below.

https://youtu.be/_dRE34NE6Do

You can check out our web page which contains lots of useful information.
Official Webpage[www.AWorldofIceandFire.co.uk]

If you encounter any bugs or need support regarding this modification then please visit our forums.
Official Forums[www.aworldoficeandfire.co.uk]

For Mac users or anyone else having issues with this download, you can download the files from ModDB.
AWoIaF ModDB Page

Feel free to join our Discord.
Discord Invite[discord.gg]

Please support me on my YouTube channel and over on my Twitter. (Links on the right)
Popular Discussions View All (1856)
Mar 9 @ 10:13am
PINNED: V9.2 has been released.
Produno
Feb 3 @ 12:47am
PINNED: V9.0 Release!
Produno
Mar 9 @ 10:09am
golden company recruitment bug (cant buy them from camp)
Lucas
< >
7,197 Comments
Fallen Lord Mar 16 @ 5:31am 
Recommend installing and using WSE2 with to prevent crashes. It makes a massive difference. Game changer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jXZhUDIw-1E&pp=ygUJV3NlMiByYXds

See also WiKi FAQ for more ideas how to reduce crashes:
https://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/wiki/index.php/FAQ
Electrick mousepad eater Mar 15 @ 9:56pm 
crash every 2 mins. is ther3e something is should change in the settings?
Fallen Lord Mar 14 @ 10:02pm 
Version 9.0 was the version release that I was the least proud of cause there were more bugs relative to content for a myriad of reasons. I am happy with the 9.3 patched version and proud that Produno took the steps to care and rectify things :)
Fallen Lord Mar 14 @ 10:00pm 
@Eli, there were a lot of bugs in version and part of those were attempting to integrate the latest VC update in the mod which messed with a lot of things which sucks.

I think version 9.3 update via steam should have these bugs fixed but that will require updating the game via steam and starting a new game.

But if you are playing version 9.0 unpatched yes there will be unfortunate bugs.

There will be more versions of the mod with version 10.0 hopefully be released in 5-8 months.

For a lot of the initial releases there are bugs despite significant bug testing prior to release. Which are mostly squashed in patches. So the version 8.0 you were playing was fully patched while the 9.0 version you were playing was not. The patches for 9.0 also broke saves if you kept trying to play without starting a new game after all the patches you can expect a bug filled, corrupted mess lol ;)
Eli Mar 14 @ 6:59pm 
@Produno, simply because my account is older then the majority of peoples actual age here on Steam assume nothing. I only recently discovered your mod months ago, and thoroughly enjoyed it up until a few weeks ago when you decided to "update" or better yet ruin, a good thing just to appease people who like to make troll comments like "the mods dead". The mods never dead if it works perfectly in which it did... until V9.whatever.
Again, thank for the fun mod, if it ain't broke don't break it. :freebeer:
Lazarox Mar 13 @ 4:58pm 
@Chevet, thanks :)
Fallen Lord Mar 13 @ 1:12pm 
Recommend installing and using WSE2 with to prevent crashes. It makes a massive difference. Game changer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jXZhUDIw-1E&pp=ygUJV3NlMiByYXds
Chevet Over The Moon Mar 13 @ 10:49am 
probably just forgot to change the ui, the changelog for v9.3 on the wiki is the same as the latest update here
Lazarox Mar 12 @ 9:39pm 
Why is it v9.3 in moddb and v9.2 here on steam?
Le Pierro Mar 12 @ 5:15pm 
for which M&B warband version is this mod? im asking cause im keeping crashing (i got dx9 and load textures is ticked on) almost everytime i enter town