Be prepared to create your own house and challenge the Seven Kingdoms in this adaptation of Game of Thrones.

A gritty world awaits you full of treachery and traitorous kings, lords and knights. Will you survive the slaughter and take the Iron throne, or will you succumb to the traitorous ways that goes forth in Westeros and Essos.

If you encounter any bugs or need any support regarding this modification then please visit our forums: AWoIaF Forums
If you encounter issues with crashing or glitches or runtime errors then visit our FAQ

You may also visit our wiki page: AWoIaF Wiki

Or our Patreon page: AWoIaF Patreon

Extra links and info can also be found on our webpage: AWoIaF Webpage

Official Discord Server: Discord Server

You can check out our Bannerlord mod page here: AWOIAF: The Known World

Regards,
A World of Ice and Fire Dev Team.

• View media
  • View media
  • View media
  • View media
  • View media
  • View media
RSS Articles

AWoIaF V9.3 Release

Here's v9.3 of A World of Ice and Fire, this release includes all fixes from v9.2 that was released on the Steam Workshop last week. You can find the changelog below. This is mainly fixing some of the major issues present in the previous release. Please note: A new game will be required.

A World of Ice and Fire v9.3

v9.2

• Fixes and updates to the A Blood Sacrifice for the Black Goat of Qohor quest.
  • Updated all Valyrian weapons to have bonus against shields.
  • Added Sea Smoke to a special chest.
  • Attempted fix of Aurons armour being white.
  • Reduced holy hundred price to 50k stags.
  • Fixed being able to spam troops for Holy Hundred, Gallant Men, Ragged Standards and Golden Company.
  • Fixed error spam in merchant stores.
  • Various other issues fixed.
  • Attempted fix for not being able to upgrade the obsidian mines.
  • Fixed inccorect text if you do not have the correct materials for the obsidian mine.
  • Qohorik Forester should always start with a bow.
  • Increased Connacht Vynaris horse archery skill.
  • Fixed being able to recruit iron legion troops more than once.
  • Fixed with player saying the incorrect text when buying a valyrian sword.
  • Updated and clarified The Lands of Always Winter quest text.

v9.3

• Fixed issue with Golden company recruitment dialogue.

Please check out my game SpaceSlog and feel free to give it a wishlist on Steam. This helps me a lot!

AWoIaF V9.0 update and information

AWoIaF V9.0 update and information

News 11 comments

I am currently in the process of developing v9.0. You can watch the video below where i show a little bit more about it. I suspect a release for this...

AWoIaF V8.2 Release

AWoIaF V8.2 Release

News 1 comment

Information regarding the release of A World of Ice and Fire V8.2

V8.0 Update

V8.0 Update

News 12 comments

Information regarding new features for the v8.0 update of A World of Ice and Fire.

AWoIaF V8.0 Release Announcement

AWoIaF V8.0 Release Announcement

News 6 comments

Information regarding the release date for A World of Ice and Fire V8.0 for Mount and Blade Warband. Inc some info on Bannerlord and SpaceSlog. (All within...

RSS Files

Full Version 4 comments

Here is the release of A World of Ice and Fire v9.3. Feel free to delete your own mod version and install this in its place. You can find the changelog...

AWoIaF Shaders Patch

AWoIaF Shaders Patch

Patch 31 comments

If you have a Mac and have issues with shaders or graphical glitches then try this patch to remove them.

A World of Ice and Fire Hotfix

A World of Ice and Fire Hotfix

Patch 3 comments

Here's the hotfix for AWoIaF v9.0. Copy the contexts of this file into your v9.0 file and overwrite everything.

A World of Ice and Fire v9.0

A World of Ice and Fire v9.0

Full Version 21 comments

Here is the release of A World of Ice and Fire v9.0

A World of Ice and Fire V8.2

A World of Ice and Fire V8.2

Full Version 41 comments

This is the full version of A World of Ice and Fire V8.2.

A World of Ice and Fire V8.1

A World of Ice and Fire V8.1

Full Version 44 comments

Full version for AWoIaF V8.1 for Mount and Blade Warband.

Post comment Comments  (0 - 10 of 13,965)

This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.

Is Brightroar obtainable in the current version?

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
teztez
teztez

can you play as story characters?jon snow.arya,rob stark?

Highking1
Highking1

I've got an issue where companions have left for one reason or another, but they've not respawned in taverns yet, and the people you can ask about companions locations don't say anything about them. Some have been missing for months of in game time and all the missing ones were originally from taverns.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Levin11
Levin11

I hoy a problem, when y Start a new world it is Say "error troop txt" some help here?

Olimpuspt
Olimpuspt

So my game just crashed while trying to go for my old save. So i guess isnt possible to use the old save? Isnt it possible to add some sort of script to when the game doesnt detect all files they are automatically added according to the new folder? some way we could use our old saves? Man more then 80h of play i really didnt wanted to start everything again...

Hello i got 1 of my companions locked in prision in 1 of my own settlements of 1 of my lords (after i send it to try and improve the relations of that castle. I have tried everything how can i free him? another thing if i install this will my previous save be deleted? thanks for the great work

Reply Good karma Bad karma0 votes
Olimpuspt
Olimpuspt

Just go to a slave trader in some In and ask him to ransom one of your companions. his name will show. you pay and have him back.

Post a comment

Your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community. Or sign in with your social account:

X

Latest posts from @therealproduno

RT @LordsManor: Urgently looking for a professional rigger/animator (or a company) who can commit and help me clean and polish thin… T.co

Jun 13 2023

How will you build yours? T.co

Jun 13 2023

I posted on the #RimWorld subreddit about SpaceSlog where i have been answering lots of questions. Feel free to go… T.co

Jun 7 2023

I've been working on Atmosphere and the gas systems so thought i should balance how i expect a small starting ship… T.co

May 17 2023

SpaceSlog works surprisingly well on the #SteamDeck. I just have a couple of issues to fix regarding controls. The… T.co

Apr 19 2023

RT @madewithgodot: Since I am always promoting everyones things for free I’d like some free promotion. Just this isn’t a game, it’s a… T.co

Apr 15 2023

RT @Rhopunzel: HERE IT IS T.co

Apr 12 2023

RT @RocketJumpTech: King under the Mountain is no more - instead we are re-releasing as Mountaincore! Store.steampowered.com

Apr 12 2023